I took a sexual addiction quiz

That was interesting and very insightful.

I am pleased to learn that I have a healthy interest in sex.

Me too! If I have to be addicted to anything, sex seems to be the best and most fun to be addicted to. For one, in the long run, it is easier on the nose than certain drugs.

I'm confused now, lol. All this time I figured I was...and I was ok with that. But I scored 10 which is smack dab in the middle of the chart! What the hell does THAT mean? Am I or aren't I? Now I'm all frustrated, lol. Need to work off the tension.......somehow...hmmm. What to do?

"You've taken the test and it confirmed your fears. You're probably frightened, confused, and overwhelmed. Where do you go?"

HAHA - definitely not frightened, confused or overwhelmed... scored a 7 which apparently puts me on the bottom side of the scale...

I was surprised ... only scored a 7 ... I am not an addict ... but the score was downwardly biased because I always said "no" to any questions about whether I was concerned or ashamed over my behaviour (cause I'm not)

still, the site offered me counselling :)

Took the test and apparently I am sexually addicted.

But the whole concept is bogus to me. Below the graph it says something like " you have taken the test and it confirms your fears" problem is I never had any fears.

I took the test to see how perverted ( self denieing) these people that designed the test are.

I looked at the graph, didn't understand it BUT it did remind me of the tent in my pants that I used to get when I was 15 years old and looking at young lady that I found attractive. Fear was thinking that she noticed it too.

I suspect these subliminal messages are more telling of my sexuality than this test.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I started taking the test, but never finished it - I got distracted and wound up just wanking off instead. So I guess I'll never know whether I'm an addict or not.

The test reminded me of an assessment I had done some 10 years ago to determine if I had a substance abuse problem (no, I did not then nor do I now.) The guy that did the assessment, I swear to God, was certain that if you could spell "alcohol" you had a problem. Because of some meds I was taking at the time, my hands would occasionally shake. He jumped on that as proof positive that I was suffering withdrawal.

In his case and in the case of the Sex Addict Assessment, I think both are skewed to find what the testers are looking for regardless of your actual proclivities.

Having said that, I'm bemused to see that anyone actually passed! :)

I scored a 3, which I guess means I am in no way a sex addict. I would think the test would have been upwardly biased because to the questions of whether or not I would hide my sexual behaviours/etc. from others, I always answered "Yes", simply because it's no one's business but mine. Some people seem to think that not wanting to share every intimate detail of your life automatically means you have a problem.

Guest 9**A*****

I only scored a 5...I must be doing something wrong...time to up the score!

I scored a 6 ?? and said I had a problem. I tried to find out about my score but did;nt find nothing.. lol