Violet The Cougar • White • LL • 7442

This is the SECOND time that I have booked Violet.

She is one SOPHISTICATED LADY who knows exactly how to look after her clients. She replied promptly to my texts in a clear and friendly manner

Her warm and engaging personality immediately established our CONNECTION together before we even met in person.

On our dates, she arrived on time (OUTCALL ONLY) dressed impeccably, flashing her dazzling smile that never seemed to waver throughout our sessions.

Beautiful and elegant lady. She is IDENTICAL to her ad photos. 

Our time together on both occasions was exceptional. 

Relaxed, considerate, caring and FUN! 

She pays great attention to detail.

Very mindful of hygiene and CLEANLINESS (Washed up before and after our session).

Great intelligent and witty conversation. 

A charismatic, positive lady who genuinely cares about providing stellar service.

Quite the rare find these days…

We have had a blast together every time.

I’ve already booked my next appointment!

Gentlemen, don’t miss this exquisite firecracker!

• Like 1

Two days ago, I had the pleasure of meeting Violet, whose presence exudes an undeniable allure and elegance. As she arrived at my door in her black coat, nylon stockings, and tall boots, I couldn't help but be captivated by her aesthetic charm.

Upon arrival, she changed into an embodiment of sensuality in her alluring black leather ensemble, reminiscent of a modern-day muse with hints of a dominatrix persona, which is kind of my thing.

Violet can be your companion, can be your girlfriend, can be your lover, she is very versatile in her role. Her lips and hands also know you better than yourself. Her touch and embrace evoking sensations beyond compare.

In addition to that, she is responsive, fun to talk to, and is very professional, keeping her hygiene and cleanness to a high standard, leaving no trace behind. My words alone cannot do justice to her myriad charms; I implore you to find out and experience yourself!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.