Valentina French • White • 3761

Serendipitous, that Valentina French is visiting Moncton just post-Valentines Day.

Valentina is an engaging and fascinating woman. She can carry a conversation, and is keenly interested in many things.

I opted for the 90 minute session; I booked online well ahead. Note that YFL is currently setting up a new booking site for members, so if you cannot reach their website, you may depend on the texting number. Booking is, as always, seamless and quick.

But, Back to the lady herself...Valentina offers a sensual massage that is, well, quite sensual. She is clear about what she likes, and you can be as well.

Her service is complete, friendly, and unrushed. The new selfies in her ad will hint that here is a pretty lady; her demeanour will tell you that she is thoughtful and caring. Valentina is a vaper, for those who have concerns, although it did not trouble me during our time together. Mature lovers can sometimes make allowances for each other.

Do go see--she is a great companion, and a comforting cuddle.

• Like 5

I saw Valentina tonight, and we had a great time. She's very friendly, eager, energetic, and sensual. I would recommend her heartily.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.