Curious about Mia visiting later this week? Seems she's been coming here for a couple of years now, but the only recos/comments I can find are old, and quite possibly for a "different" Mia altogether? The lack of recent information is just as often a "good sign", as it is bad in my experience...😉

I'm as familiar as most with the YFL group in general, I'm really just looking to get an idea of whether or not the stats/pics in YFL's ad are "accurate", knowing of course that everyone's opinion of that can be quite subjective.

Share what you will, feel free to PM if you prefer and TIA...cheers...

Edited by Incog
*spelling*

I have seen Mia multiple times when she has been here. Stats are accurate. I enjoy my time with Mia. The only thing Id mention is that after a round has finished she likes to talk. If you are interested in a second round subtle hints are missed so its best to make it clear you are ready to go again

• Thanks 1

On that note , new to this , if you pay for a hours time , and let’s say you go after 30mins…. What’s general practice for ladies in general , do you get a second chance or are you done?

I saw Mia a couple times,

once recently. She offers a GFL that most YFL ladies do. She is a little older but fit.