Coco @ ALLD

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I visited CoCo in her downtown location last week. When she opened the door, I was thrilled to find a sweet young pretty girl - slim and cute ! She offered me a shower with her which I gladly took because of the hot weather outside. She gently cleaned my body and I had a great opportunity to explore her silky-smooth body. Her body is nice and firm with natural boobs and the skin is so smooth. After drying, she started by kissing my nipples and then went downstairs. I requested a bbbj and she kindly obliged although she preferred a cbj. I then went down on her and tried DATY. She gently stopped me and I asked why. She said it would be $20 extra. I was surprised but I gladly paid - and I was glad I did - it was one of the most erotic experiences and sensous feelings I ever had seeing her enjoying the pleasure! I would stop here, and needless to say I had a great time! I will be very gentle with her again when I see her next time which I hope will be soon.

The reason I gave the rating for Atmosphere a 9.0 (instead of a 10) was because of the cigarette smoke I smelled when I entered the room.

I would visit again
I would visit again
Edited by Luckyme
Spelling, to add ratings
  • Like 1

Thanks for the valuable information, Luckyme. I certainly like the looks of CoCo from her pictures, and it's good to know about her services.

Thanks for the valuable information, Luckyme. I certainly like the looks of CoCo from her pictures, and it's good to know about her services.

You're quite welcome. I was just doing my civic duty, lol.

I am surprised not to see my ratings for location and atmosphere at the top right hand corner.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... I am surprised not to see my ratings for location and atmosphere at the top right hand corner.

To display your ratings, edit your post - and make sure to check the box that says: "You must check this box to display your ratings on your recommendation."

To display your ratings, edit your post - and make sure to check the box that says: "You must check this box to display your ratings on your recommendation."

Thank you. It works!

Yes I found pictures of Coco from ALLD very cute and I decided to call for her and I am glad that I did as she was a really very cute, small, sweet friendly young asian girl.

She was a bit distance at first but as she told me (later) she found my face very attractive and started returning my kisses even progressing to DFK (which as I understand she usually does not do). She became much friendlier and started to really enjoy her time and suddenly I realized that Niagara fall has opened up on my face lol as she came massively with Daty and it was the sweetest experience of mine in recent memory (Daty being extra as mentioned in the previous recommendation above). She came one more time during fs and asked me to come back for her.

Coco is highly recommended for those who like sweet very cute young submissive very small Asian ladies however both DFK and Daty are highly YMMV. She is partially unshaven (for those who love unshaven) and partially shaven (for those who love shaven) kitties. Her boobs are relatively small but they match her small body and her kitty is very sweet, moist and she has the best of hygiene. Her very cute face and her very sweet very moist kitty would characterize Coco and my experience best. She is very small and fragile so be gentle with her and treat her very well if you see her. She will be in Ottawa for a short while.

As for ALLD they have my admiration as for now. After an initial difficult start now they are making good progress in customer satisfaction as opposed to the other established asian agency who started like a lion and appears they are going out like a lamb. I hope the other one reverses course as Ottawa needs more than one established asian agency.

Thanks for the reco., Secret. I am glad that you found her almost exactly as I had the first time I met her, ie. sweet, cute, slim etc. I like her so much that I actually went back to see her the second time after my first post above - just before she left Ottawa. We were more comfortable with each other the second time, needless to say. But what I'd like to add is the respect and concern she shows you, ie. to someone many years older than her. I think this is due to her Oriental culture and background. For instance, she would caution me to be very careful and hold my hand when I was stepping out of the shower. I had to convince her that I was much stronger and steadier than I look, lol.

After the session which I enjoyed very much, we hugged each other and I promised her to see her again next time she was in Ottawa.

Now that she is here again, I can't wait and am looking forward to seeing her this week.

Back in Oct. 2011, Otto from ALLD promised to bring Coco back in Dec. 2011. December came and gone, there was no sign of her. This week, out of the blue, he announced that Coco would be in at the end of the week! Imagine my pleasant surprise! I couldn't wait, and booked her the very next day!

When we met, we hugged and kissed like long-lost friends. She was as cute and sweet as ever especially in the little pink dress. I presented her with a little gift - something which bears her name. She appreciated very much. After a shower for two, we enjoyed each other's company while indulging in daty, bbbj, multiposition etc. It was so sensual to see her enjoying daty, as well as the carassing and kissing of her soft and smooth skin. Her bbbj skills have improved tremendously. This was my fourth time with her and I still enjoyed every minute with her. Unfortunately, she said her stay would be a short one this time. If you do see her, please be gentle with this lovely young sweetie, she is fragile like a porcelain doll!

Thank you for the recommendation, Luckyme. I was eyeing her for a long time now and she looks incredible in her photos. I will try to see her this week.

Thank you for the recommendation, Luckyme. I was eyeing her for a long time now and she looks incredible in her photos. I will try to see her this week.

You are very welcome, promdi. I am certain that you'll not regret seeing this lovely young lady. Just remember to be gentle with her. Thanks.

Finally took a chance with an Asian agency. Experience is far better than expected. Coco is such a sweetie, cute, pretty and so tiny! All you Asian fans out there. This is probably what you might be looking for. She start off very shy and passive. But as we got more acquainted, your requests will likely get accommodated. Location is nice and clean.

A new Fan for Coco.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=2829

Repeat a must.

SNS724

Guest *ig*a**

Well after reading about this lovely young woman I decided last night to go and see her and Iam glad I did. Now for all you Asian lovers that like tiny women she is a must see. When I arrived at the location and when she opened the door I could not beleive how attractive and petite she is just what this dawg was looking for. I won't go into all the details but I will tell you this Coco is a very caring and appreciative young woman. On the Bigdawg scale 1paw being lowest and 5paws being highest I am proud to say she is a 5 paw rating. Hurry because she is leaving soon

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.