Hello, I am going to be in Moncton tomorrow night just for 1 night and am thinking about some nice company while I am there. Is there anyone that you guys (or ladies)  could recommend for some good fun later in the evening, probably around 10;30 or so??

Well, I would say between 30 and 45 or so, tall and slim if possible, slim being the most important. I am mid 60's. Would like to have someone that is a lot of fun and playful, probably about 10:30pm or so by the time I am done my meeting up there.

• Like 1

Hi, Like sawdust, I would be very interested in having your suggestions. I'm looking for 25-35, small & slim if it's possible. I am 50 yo. I am in Moncton this weekend and will be available Sunday evening and Monday day/evening. I had also hoped to find massage parlors in Moncton, if you know of any, I'm interested. thx.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Fishsticks said:

I too would love some Moncton recommendations. Not sure if my posts are working. Thanks 

would love to hear all your suggestions. Lots of bait and switch out here I find. 

• Like 1