Hopefully not. That being said, I've been trying to get in for a while now and I find they aren't always responsive.

My schedule only allows me a few days a month where I have the opportunity and for the last couple months my attempts to set something up have fallen through, unfortunately. 

Looking forward to getting back in sometime soon if I can! 

• Like 3

Everyone can relax.  I saw Lily yesterday.  Everything is good and yes Lily is still amazing.

• Like 2

Hi everyone! 

Thank you for your concern and your desire to see us. I have been out of the office since January with an injury to my arm, I somehow damaged my radial tendon and it gas taken a lot to heal it. I have been working hard with physio and now am allowed to go back to one or two clients a week, hopefully building up to more quickly. Sharpe who commented earlier was the first client I have taken since I was put out of work, I am so excited to be back, I have missed everyone. I will be spending the weekend trying to get caught up on messages. Please reach out again to us and we would love to fit you in! Thank you all for your concern!

Missed everyone bunches,

Lily

• Like 5

On 3/22/2024 at 9:17 AM, Happy Fisherman69 said:

Thank you for the update, but we must look after our own health first, to be able to attend to others!

Thank you! That is so sweet!

• Like 2

My account doesn't qualify yet to post in the recommendations section, but I just wanted to say thank you for what you do. Saint John is lucky to have you!

You girls are both amazing! 

Hope you are healing well Lily and I look forward to seeing you again! 

• Like 2