If you have met a provider in the past and rates have been increased, be a RESPECTFUL human being and accept the rate or keep it moving to find someone in your budget. 

If you are a new client, respect whatever rate you're quoted and kindly accept it or move on to someone more affordable to spend time with.  

What you should not & WILL NOT do - is text me and say what rate you will be paying or expect to pay due to YOUR OWN thoughts.  

I had met a gentleman last year in the valley who had seen me prior to my rate increase.  
He contacted me this morning asked for multi hour.  I told him he could come for my old rate due to having seen him before and having a great time.  
His response was "You told me last time the rate for 2 hours was $XXX and now it's $XXX?  Mind you the price difference was quite literally $20 lol

I denied the booking and refused to see / service this gentleman again. What a major turn off it is to be haggled over rates and that is an instant refusal from me.  If you can't afford a good time, then don't seek one - but haggling and lowballing is going to get u absolutely NOWHERE with me especially. 

This client then spoke of private circumstances (my university, my FAMILY business that this person discovered on my trip to the valley) 

They have basically threatened to post it (our text conversation) on Lyla and invade my personal privacy and protection over me stating I would denying service and blacklisting the experience.  

Learn to accept rejection better people. Don't threaten people who reject you.  I very rarely turn away clients. But disrespect, danger and harmful situations will always get denied from me. LOWBALLING and BICKERING about rates IS DISRESPECT for those of you who fail to see that it is, you're definitely part of the problem.  

• Like 9

Yeah, I've never understood that...  If someone's services are outside your price-range you thank them for their time, and move on.  Or you save up until you can afford it.  Haggling in this context is just plain disrespectful and unbecoming of a gentleman.

• Thanks 1

Rates go up and I decide to try and find a new provider or else go longer between appointments. It sounds like you were more than fair with a returning client. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1