Guest **l****uz
Perhaps just a personal preference, the same type of preference that draws some guys to blondes as opposed to red heads.

I would agree with you, the type of mood I am in, or what I am trying to portray or reflect in how I am feeling could result in several types all in one day even!

:spank:

- running Shoes are usually reserved for the gym - flip flops are the BEST for pretty much everything, even in snow...I love my cute toes, why not show them off - tall, black boots when I'm ready to take control and dominate the situation - sexy heels, especially with a summer dress are smokin' hot and reveal a fun, flirty side .... it's all in the mood, and perhaps the season

I just bought these shoes... They are stunning and I simply couldn't resist!

Screen-Shot-2012-12-11-at-11.25.06-AM.png

WOW .. those are SEXY ... can't wait to see you wearing them !!

I remember Sissy wearing these at the Fat Bastard lodge for one of our formal events. Took me awhile to find them online but they are available now at the San Francisco store or the Dollar store ....

funny-picture-ladies-shoes-to-match-your-duckfaces-325x205.jpg

• Like 2

355e5633-d436-4dc8-b3de-11977db233fb-114-350-407_135_BCBG_03.gifI have been wanting these for a while, when they first came in they didn't have my size, yesterday I lucked out, they are even prettier in person. I just wish there were more good shoe stores in Halifax to chose from, as know we just have John david, KAS, and Town shoes:(

I forgot 4 pair in Fredericton but I've majorly have been withdrawling of a pair of flat boots I got from walmart over a year ago lol

I know I'll get them back but wow< how had its been after getting dressed and wishing you had your boots to throw on over a pair of skinny jeans or tights :( I've been temped to buy a pair that are kind of the same color but I'm not sure if I want 2 pair that are similar

*sigh* maybe I should've posted this in the first world problems thread lol

Guest ChantalSummers

Omg!! Yes I am a shoe-aholic lol!! I'm crazy about shoes to the point where going into one of my favourite shoe stores resembles a euphoric high for me hehe!! For me it's the higher the better and more classy :icon_wink:.

Here are some of my favourite gorgeous high heels I've rocked:

picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48323

picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48316

picture.php?albumid=7346&pictureid=47777

I absolutely adore the new trend of the wedge sneakers. I recently bought a pair. They are so comfortable yet stylish too. I even wore them all day once at Canada's Wonderland!! My feet didn't hurt one bit and I was on them all day!!

WedgeSneakers040913-1-thumb-620xauto-52440.jpg

Guest **cely***r***ne

I just got a new pair!! Shoes by Jessica Simpson at Le Chateau

ZJS454_MAIN.jpg

Bright, Vibrant and sooo pretty

Guest paq****5

tumblr_mqk11k7Ic01rm3f6ro1_1280.jpg

Additional Comments:

tumblr_mrgkus0Ywn1s6r7huo1_1280.jpg

Additional Comments:

tumblr_mrivkjerFA1rt1hdwo1_1280.jpg

Additional Comments:

tumblr_mps4mgHrVO1qa1m48o1_1280.jpg

Guest ChantalSummers

I am partial to heels indefinitely!! Here are some that caught my attention recently:

2s6d4i-l-610x610-shoes-style-amazing-fashion-blue-soft-heel-high-heels-lace-lace-up-laced-heels-chunky-heels-jeffrey-campbell-.jpgCute-Fashion-High-Heels-2013.pngamazing-fashion-heels-high-heels-red-Favim.com-458865_original.jpgfashion-heels-high-heels-kay-sarah-shoes-Favim.com-109399_large.jpgFree-Shipping-2013-Newest-Deisgn-Fashion-Buckle-Peep-Toe-Sandals-Sexy-Platform-High-Heels-Shoes-Fashion.jpg2013women-s-luxurious-fashion-party-rhinestone-leopard-print-sexy-thin-font-b-high-b-font-font.jpg

Ladies, and gent's too for that matter. I'm curious to know what is about women's footwear that (most) women find so addictive and what guys find so sexy about various styles of shoes.

I have women friends who get absolutely giddy at the thought of new pair of shoes, when the easily already have at least 100 ! But the focus on footwear I find totally fascinating!

Call it cliche, I like a gal in cowboy boots, but I also like the sexy style of strappy gladiator sandals, and yes it's true I have a weakness for thigh highs as well. From subtle to extreme there are all sorts, I'm curious to know your thoughts on what and why you find women's footwear sexy ?

For me, I like to pair...get it pair...cause we have a PAIR of feet! ahhh ha, Anyways...I like to pair my shoes with my outfits oddly.

So, I have a pair of high heels with gladiator straps and they are gold. Very sluty. When I wear them, Ill adorn myself in casual jeans and a top. For no reason at all but to show off :)

thats my Onion :p

• Like 1

Oh, shoes... How do I love thee...

Part of why I love them is, I suspect, a direct result of "wanting what you can't have". I spent far too much of my youth in horrible, ugly, boxy shoes (some from the men's department, but even women's large-size shoes tend towards conservative and boring) because they were the only ones that fit. I'd look at the gorgeous, colourful, elegant, High Femme heels, boots, and gladiators on the size 7 and 8 racks (and racks, and racks...) in the shops, and I'd just yearn. Yearn, I tell you.

Now that I've found (largely online) places that cater to folks with shoe sizes in the teens (I bless the Drag Queens every day, because they're why I get to wear five-inch heels!) I have another reason for loving shoes:

Shoes are wearable art.

Just look at them. Shoes are wearable art. <3

Casadei-Suede-Boot-with-Swarovski-Elements-Fall-2013-Worn-By-Beyonce.jpg

1328_blue_multi_c.jpg

alexander-mcqueen-spring-summer-2010-shoes-large1.jpg

AlexanderMcQueenShoesSS11a.jpg

DV8-by-Dolce-Vita-shoes-Brava-Electric-Blue-Suede-010603.jpg

Boots-fall-2013-Evolve3.jpg

product-hugerect-90473-39528-1365576058-5f49b3a56210486c4ced61fa31c40f32.jpg

ZSM050_OUT_LG.jpg

• Like 1

It's funny. In all my years, I never really thought about shoes of any sort. They were just something you wore to protect your feet.

Hardly a piece of fashion in my mind. My wife never wore high heels and if she did she would be 6'3".

Last summer I visited a strip club in QC and met a girl with the highest heels I had ever seen.

When we went up to the "room" she put one of her shoes on my shoulder. At this point I started caressing her foot and her shoe.

What a frikin turn on it was. I finally saw the light and have been looking at shoes ever since.

I'm thinking the heels would be something great to hold onto.

• Like 1

Guest Miss Jane TG

I bought some fancy 6" heels for my latest photo shoot. In the pic below, the photographer asked me to come up with a pose. I decided to pose on one foot. The marble is so slippery to provide any support for my right foot. The only support I had was from one foot (left) and a tiny bit of my right upper arm. My back was at a distance of course.

It was too much of an embarrassment to quit in front of all those curious people attracted by the scene of the equipment and lightening effects who were just watching behind the photographer. I guess it would have been more of an embarrassment if I fell to the ground ;)

picture.php?albumid=8167&pictureid=54031