Ladies, and gent's too for that matter. I'm curious to know what is about women's footwear that (most) women find so addictive and what guys find so sexy about various styles of shoes.

I have women friends who get absolutely giddy at the thought of new pair of shoes, when the easily already have at least 100 ! But the focus on footwear I find totally fascinating!

Call it cliche, I like a gal in cowboy boots, but I also like the sexy style of strappy gladiator sandals, and yes it's true I have a weakness for thigh highs as well. From subtle to extreme there are all sorts, I'm curious to know your thoughts on what and why you find women's footwear sexy ?

It's like jewelry and fashion, they come in all different shapes and colors.. Men shoes are not the same, they are mainly dark and boring.

Plus it's a collection thing some people do like to collect shoes, some don't. There is a favorite pair of shoes for each occasion. At the same time, there are women who don't really care much about shoes.

I personally like boots on women, I don't really like high heals much!!

Red is also a bad color for me, other are I like more..

I don't know, but there's an answer somwhere in these pictures

highheelwalk.jpg

SOPHIE_MONK_020710_03a.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzVIonKaccocn29vub4xz__k_nRRXTVHgGONi2HCrgcEOCHZ2qQg

istockphoto_13720808-woman-wearing-sandals-and-pink-nail-polish.jpg

Well maybe the answer is this. Maybe it's not the footwear per se, but, like with everything a lady wears, its the lady that makes the clothes (and shoes), not the clothes (shoes) that make the lady

Really not much more I can articulate

RG

I will tell you a secret--all women love shoes because you're never too fat for shoes--they always look great.

• Like 1

Some of my favorites:

sexy-boots_02.jpg

fa06c5ab6863354b1f5c8c1dbfa374a4.jpg

985-286275-d.jpg

AAAAAgKNqicAAAAAAFHo_g.png?v=1181578134000

Andriano%2BDiagi%2B%26%2BDi%2Bmarni%2Bshoes.jpg

Come to think of it I think I have a shoe fetish.:icon_confused:

• Like 3

Guest f***2f***

Yeah I like sexy shoes on a lady. Saw a girl getting off a motorcycle today with sexy black boots with at least a three inch heel. I was sitting beside the bike as she got off and I was looking at her boots. I looked up and she was smiling knowingly. Her BF was busy putting the bike on the kickstand. She knew she was hot and the boots were the piece de resistance.

Well it is well know that I do love women...women in heels...are just so sexy...the sound it make on hard wood floor is intoxicating and oh so sexy..

also...whatever the weight you are, heels will make your legs look thinner and more toned and make a more round butt....(now I want to see Mia Bella wear some heels...)

I will tell you a secret--all women love shoes because you're never too fat for shoes--they always look great.

Exactly! Unconditional love.

Oh, and this of course:

Guest 9**A*****

I'm kind of partial to barefeet. Shoes just get in the way when undressing in a hurry.

I'm kind of partial to barefeet. Shoes just get in the way when undressing in a hurry.

I was thinking the same way.

I would think for a guy, this shoe would be ideal. If you hear "hunny, can you bring down my shoes?" this one is a winner. It will match pretty much any colour she is wearing.

rainbow-wedge-de-78639276.jpg

then there are the weird:

lady-gaga-weird-shoes.jpg

alg_mcqueen-funeral_shoes.jpg

Ummm didn't Sigourney Weaver kill those in Alien?

weird-shoes.jpg

I keep thinking Clydesdale... dunno why.

and finally....

SpikeyShoe2.jpg

I'm sorry... you show up in these, I am closing the door. Fast.

Should I ask why or do I not want to know the answer?

Perhaps just a personal preference, the same type of preference that draws some guys to blondes as opposed to red heads.

• Like 1

Some 'er, footwear, and it works too

largecover02.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFBsr7FGMI4_D6aX9d7pNIgCeCSdG-qARfTnVKvw2oNrBGYZ8-

OK the last one has nothing to do with footwear, but she looks like she knows how to handle a rod

RG

For me, shoes on a woman are another item which one notices as you take in the complete picture of the individual. Certainly some forms of shoes, or boots, or other footwear, as demonstrated in the above photos, are used for shock value or as eye catchers. Other types of footwear are completely functional and perhaps at times pedestrian (pun intended).

However, it is how the lady or gentleman, puts together the total package. Do you want your shoes to get the attention or catch someone's eyes, or is it your form(s) of dress, or perhaps hair style/colour that attracts people?

As to the number of pairs of shoes that one truly needs: that is up to the person to decide. Can one have too many: certainly. Can one have too few: of course. So, what is the proper number of pairs? Who really cares so long as the lady or gentleman is well put together, in a co-ordinated and fashionable manner. That of course begs the question: What is fashionable?

And that my friends is the topic of another thread as we do not wish to be accused of highjacking!

May yourr bunions be safe, may your tootsies be happy. Let's keep on truck'in.