Bianica

Bianica

I saw her a few times. I found her exelent. GFE is as real as the come.

I booked an hr the first time and was so captivated that I stayed for two.

She is different, real and refreshing. Gorgeous Irish red head, firey and unbelievably passionate.

• Like 1

Yes I contacted SexyLittleCandy on cerb as I wished to see a natural redhead again (and I like ladies with short hair) and she sure was with lovely soft pale skin and green eyes and short red hair (she was my second short haired redhead in a week, first being Sexy Eva last Saturday lol).

She arrived right on time and we conversed for some time and then I asked her if she would like to come with me to my bedroom for more intimate interactions and she accepted.

Bianica has soft pale skin (freckles on face only) that I like and redish sweet kitty and pink sweet nipples typical of redheads and very pale soft belly which I kissed a lot. Good hygiene and yes she is a GFE and very talkative (YMMV as usual). Our time involved lots of kissing and sweet daty and very intimate full service and one thing typical about her was that at the end (my end) she didn't immediately leave the bed but hugged me hard and held me tight for a long while and I was caressing her soft short red hair.It was quite enjoyable but unfortunately the hour was over and it was the time for me to give the usual ride back to my guest to her hotel. She is a student here in Ottawa and new to the Biz so if you have her please treat her right.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

I saw "sexylittlecandy" today and just had to post this review as soon as I came back. Firstly, I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for and a yummy kitty. Her breasts are a full C and very firm. See the pics for yourself. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire alabaster skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. This was as close to a girlfriend experience as anyone could hope for in this hobby.

The usual GFE services were offered and I was certainly treated to them but even if I wasn't there is just something about his young lady that really turns my crank.

Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I intend to see her again, and again, and again. I'm truly smitten. ;)

Guest ph***

I saw sexylittlecandy yesterday, and it was probably one of the best experiences I've had in awhile. She was located in Centretown, and was very easy-going even when I booked the appointment very last minute.

Once the door opened, I was absolutely stunned by the adorable and beautiful woman that stood in front of me. Trust me when I say this, guys - her pictures do not do her justice!

Throughout the 30 minute session, I felt like I was in high school again. We kissed non-stop, had some great laughs, and I found myself constantly swooning over her adorableness. I felt really bad at the end of the session because I decided to only get oral but she was more than willing to comply and didn't mind at all - you'll understand why I decided to only get oral once you see her beautiful and adorable face! :)

Highly recommend her! I found it really hard to say goodbye; will see her again for sure!

oh my good what a sexylittlecandy this girl is so sweet if you love red heads you love this girl a true gem. verry sweet kitty could have been ther all day been 2 days now and im still hard. everithing about her from here smell to here verry sexy outfit here eyes absolutly sexy. wont go into griffic details but wow guys treat here right and she will absolutly return the favorwhis i was there now

Boys, if you are a redhead lover then you need to meet this sexylittlecandy! We got together not that long ago, and I must say she is very much worth anyone's time. She has that intensity that you would expect from a redhead. She's loads of fun to talk to and very easy to get along with. I would recommend her to anyone! Definitely going to repeat :D

Had the pleasure of seeing this little firecracker recently and what an amzing time all that has been said about her is so true

She was warm from the minute I got there till I left will repeat ASAP with this friendly Sweet lady

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.