Having enjoyed several visits with Petra here on the east coast I wished to convey my experances to the gents of her new home base. A brief description of spectacular would be an understatment. Her physical beauty can be found in her pictures and they don't lie. Her warmth and welcoming spirit will take you back. Petra demonstrated an understanding of how to share passion with another person as well as bring it out of them. Hers is very contagious. Petra always projected how much she enjoyed my company , it usually took 5 plus minutes to get my shoes off as she covered me with greetings of hugs and kisses. Besides a sexy body and cloths Petra brought to the table and connection of touch and intellagence with great conversation .  Her place was always super clean with an atmosphere of lighting that allowed great vision and mood setting. Petra is a top drawer professional. Her incall included a massage table , couch and bean chair to suit different play styles. Also a little fridge of bottled water for after play. Anyone able to spend time with this lady should not short change themselfs by missing the opportunity, especally those who enjoy a little international culture from her Russian up bringing . I am not the only one on the east coast who will miss her greatly. Wishing her and those who visit great experances in the future.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, playpal173 said:

Having enjoyed several visits with Petra here on the east coast I wished to convey my experances to the gents of her new home base. A brief description of spectacular would be an understatment. Her physical beauty can be found in her pictures and they don't lie. Her warmth and welcoming spirit will take you back. Petra demonstrated an understanding of how to share passion with another person as well as bring it out of them. Hers is very contagious. Petra always projected how much she enjoyed my company , it usually took 5 plus minutes to get my shoes off as she covered me with greetings of hugs and kisses. Besides a sexy body and cloths Petra brought to the table and connection of touch and intellagence with great conversation .  Her place was always super clean with an atmosphere of lighting that allowed great vision and mood setting. Petra is a top drawer professional. Her incall included a massage table , couch and bean chair to suit different play styles. Also a little fridge of bottled water for after play. Anyone able to spend time with this lady should not short change themselfs by missing the opportunity, especally those who enjoy a little international culture from her Russian up bringing . I am not the only one on the east coast who will miss her greatly. Wishing her and those who visit great experances in the future.

Awe thank you ❤️.

You melt my heart with this.

• Like 2

On 4/17/2024 at 8:52 PM, Doublevie55 said:

This is so true. East coast is going to miss this beautiful person and her witty brain as well. 

Awee that is very sweet of you.

So many I will miss.

I thank everyone who has been kind to me.

Yall have truly made my time out east special. 

Bittersweet farewells  ❤️🔥.

Edited by petraluxurygfe
  • Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.