PETRA • White • LL • 0775

Where do I even begin? I have seen Petra a few times over the years and she only gotten better every time I get the chance to see her.
She is very polite and friendly when booking, her beauty is a 11/10 and with the body features she blows me away.
Looks exactly like her photos, maybe even better if you can believe that. She is at a new location from the last time I seen her which was before the pandemic. Very nice home on a nice street.
Always professional and tidy. She really goes the extra mile to make me feel like I'm at home. Greets me at the door with the most velvet of kisses.
Without getting to into it. Her bedroom skills are just as good as her looks. Leaves me feelings melted away in pure ecstasy  and leaving a  "WOW" on my face.
Very sensual GFE cuddles and kisses after and even offered me one of her home baked cupcakes and a coffee, which was delicious. The girl can bake too! By the time I got our of there It was 18 past the hour. She really does not rush. I will certainly see her again and is my #1 when I can find the time.
Everything you could want in a lady.

Looks 11/10
Service 11/10
Professionalism 11/10
Location 11/10

A perfect experience in my book and never disappoints.

Edited by Tesla
Added scale out of 10
  • Like 4

On 6/29/2022 at 12:25 PM, Tesla said:

Where do I even begin? I have seen Petra a few times over the years and she only gotten better every time I get the chance to see her.
She is very polite and friendly when booking, her beauty is a 11/10 and with the body features she blows me away.
Looks exactly like her photos, maybe even better if you can believe that. She is at a new location from the last time I seen her which was before the pandemic. Very nice home on a nice street.
Always professional and tidy. She really goes the extra mile to make me feel like I'm at home. Greets me at the door with the most velvet of kisses.
Without getting to into it. Her bedroom skills are just as good as her looks. Leaves me feelings melted away in pure ecstasy  and leaving a  "WOW" on my face.
Very sensual GFE cuddles and kisses after and even offered me one of her home baked cupcakes and a coffee, which was delicious. The girl can bake too! By the time I got our of there It was 18 past the hour. She really does not rush. I will certainly see her again and is my #1 when I can find the time.
Everything you could want in a lady.

Looks 11/10
Service 11/10
Professionalism 11/10
Location 11/10

A perfect experience in my book and never disappoints.

My Goodness, Moncton!  Petra is off the charts!  Tesla and Clearbluesky speak the truth in their reco's, and I couldn't have said it better myself.  Lucky me got to see her last week on a Moncton visit,  and ...

... I was shook!

I didn't even need to try the coffee and muffins; just WOW!   Tesla's 11/10 is an understatement !

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.