I would stick with providers that are known and established. However, if something looks too good to be true, it probably is lol

If you looked a little harder you would find out that these photos belong to an influencer named Marie Destiny. Sorry to burst your bubble bro. 100% fake

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MikeyInHalifax said:

If you looked a little harder you would find out that these photos belong to an influencer named Marie Destiny. Sorry to burst your bubble bro. 100% fake

Fair enough! I had google image searched a few of the photos with no results but then my dogs were bugging me so I took them out and figured someone else might have done the leg work already. Appreciate the assist!

4 hours ago, CapeJarGuy said:

I would stick with providers that are known and established. However, if something looks too good to be true, it probably is lol

I agree but also everyone has to get their start somewhere and sometimes you find a new or hidden gem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevenwilson said:

Just an FYI for everyone. If you really want a good session then try the providers who are NOT on here! Just a personal opinion.

If you don’t like any of the providers on here, why do you use the website? To talk negatively about people? Because the majority of your posts are putting people down. 

The energy and experiences you receive often tend to be a reflection of what you put out..

Edited by Babygirl_brooklyn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just an FYI for everyone. If you really want a good session then try the providers who are NOT on here! Just a personal opinion.

I think a lot of folks have had wonderful sessions with the SP's here. While admittedly there can be a lot of scams and such, the same goes for any other forum etc. Do some research and I'm sure you'll find the providers here are more than up for the task lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Babygirl_brooklyn said:

If you don’t like any of the providers on here, why do you use the website? To talk negatively about people? Because the majority of your posts are putting people down. 

The energy and experiences you receive often tend to be a reflection of what you put out..

Well said Brooklyn!

• Like 1

I categorically disagree with this. For sure there are other places to find someone to spend quality time with but there are several lovely, intelligent, classy, sensual companions here who are consummate professionals and who take pride in how they go about things in what I can only imagine is often a risky and sometimes dangerous environment to work in. How could I not consider it a privilege to be able to spend time with any of them? Kindness and respect go a long way in this awesome community.

• Like 6