Lindas and Kays

Fri stopped at Lindas saw Danielle she was very lovely nice Naturals eraser nipples and very willing to accomadtae YMWV from the talk we had during the massage which also had NR in it finish was amazing would repeat gain

Sat decided to go see Lisa at Kays on Wellington she is a fantastic lady I have seen her before Large Naturals very responsive nipples NR also with her and YMWV once she gets to know you repeat Yes everday if I could

Hello,

You mention Danielle at Linda's --

Is she asian, or white? I was there over a year ago, and saw a fantastic young spinner type white girl, but for thee life of me can't remember her name. When I call to enquire, Linda isn't the most helpful with details. I have seen Jessie as well.

Any info would be great!

Jay

Hello,

Is she asian, or white? I was there over a year ago, and saw a fantastic young spinner type white girl, but for thee life of me can't remember her name. When I call to enquire, Linda isn't the most helpful with details. I have seen Jessie as well.

Any info would be great!

Jay

Danielle is Thai. She is taller than most, more mature and a killer body. Breasts and nipples to die for. For me, many repeats.

Sorry but I don't remember a white spinner there. There was an asian spinner who is back now. Pretty but I haven't tried her.

Opted to go to Kay's today -- I have only been there once before..long long time ago, back in the early days of FunJay's massage adventures.

Other than the crazy construction happening in the neighbourhood, all is good at Kay's. Saw Lisa -- sadly I was very late for my appointment, so it was a rushed 30 minutes, before her next appt was there. However, I must say her massage was waaaay waaaay above average. Very deep, firm in all the right places - sadly only lasted about 20 minutes -- I can only imagine how great the full hour would be. AFter the flip, it actually got even better. She is very talented. I will be back, much less rushed next time.

I will try and post more of my reviews here on Cerb...i've been away for a few years -- but seems like this is where most of the action is, vs. the other board these days...

Jay

Hello,

Any info would be great!

Jay

Last year, there was a Julie working at Linda. I saw her 2 or 3 times...Good looking white girl from from Montreal, spoke French/English/Italian, fantatstic body, good massage...Does that ring a bell Jay?

A newbie question....what's a NR...?

Frenchie

I did not post a review but I did see Danielle last week....true...what was said by ST99.....I will be going back.....maybe get a haircut also.....8)

939 wellington......right at the corner of somerset and wellington...great haircuts there....8)

I'v been there many times. Always met Jessie:boobies:. Always leave with big smile... It is not the most private place. You have to cross the hair cut place before entering the back. But, if you dont know people in O town, who care???

Guest ye****y1*3

good massage there from jessie....but i admit not the best for discreteness...especially when you come through the back door with a sign on it that says 'adults only'.

i will repeat though, just bring a hat for the way out...and sunglasses:oops:

939 wellington......right at the corner of somerset and wellington...great haircuts there....8)

Jessie is fun and yes, the haircuts are great, I agree.