should we have more post restrictions...

Guest gagagaga

I have been on here a while now and something is bugging me a bit. In another thread, I made vague reference to receiving extras with no mention of a dancer's name or club. One Cerb member in particular chastised me (politely, sort of..lol) for "bragging about illegal activities", and implied that i have no class.

I have seen multiple threads here that refer to "mp's with a vast menu", "full service mp's", "full service strip clubs", "streetwalkers" and several other topics which imply illegal activities without specification of names, etc.

It is clear to me that my post caused some bad feelings on the part of the person who felt compelled to knock me down a notch. I can only assume that if this thoughtful, intelligent person was bothered enough to comment, then there are probably others out there that got pissed off and just didn't say anything.

I guess my question/comment is:

If Cerb is going to continue allowing these types of threads, than a person should be able to post without fear of verbally insulting reprisal. Isn't that one of the key's to Cerb??- nothing negative...or in other words, keep your NEGATIVE opinions to yourself.

If not, maybe any post with even so much as a hint of illegality should not be allowed at all.

am I way off here??

Edited by gagagaga

Apologies. Withdrawing my comment for reasons of staying out of controversial legal areas.

Edited by mrrnice2
  • Like 1

Guest gagagaga

so Meg, are you saying that all those posts should be deleted and that any future posts that even hint at anything illegal should be barred? you weren't totally clear to me

I think you shouldn't worry about what anyone says to/about you on an Internet forum.

Don't like it? Move along to another thread.

• Like 1

I'm a little confused. We're not supposed to discuss anything illegal and yet incall encounters with SP's are discussed regularly. And even after all these years I'm a little shady on the laws surrounding this hobby, but I was always under the impression that incall encounters were illegal as where outcalls are legal. Am I missing something?

• Like 1

Incalls can be completely legal. If a lady does not use the same place as a common place of prostitution it is completely legal. For example, if she rents a hotel room and see's one guy at the room then leaves it's legal so saying she is entertaining or does in-calls is legal. It is only illegal if she is using the same place as a common place of prostitution. Also in most cities unless she has high traffic, multiple ladies working from the same location, drugs, pimps or anything like that involved the law tends to look the other way as everyone knows it is safer for the ladies so we do allow incalls.

Cerb rules clearly state nothing illegal is to be discussed. The rules also say we DO NOT discuss streetwalkers here at all (If you do your post should be reported). We do not discuss FS at massage spa's (or even any extra's that could be considered a sexual act) and we do not discuss this happening in stripclubs either as your just going to get (1) the strip club in trouble and (2) possibly yourself as the police could ask the courts to order us to release your IP information if you admit openly here that you were involved in a illegal act. Now that has never happened but it could if you talk about illegal things so your very foolish to do this either way (I erase and warn anyone who does this as our members here will flag most illegal discussions to our attention).

I'm a little confused. We're not supposed to discuss anything illegal and yet incall encounters with SP's are discussed regularly. And even after all these years I'm a little shady on the laws surrounding this hobby, but I was always under the impression that incall encounters were illegal as where outcalls are legal. Am I missing something?

Illegal as in the letter of the law or illegal as in what is currently practiced in Ottawa? Currently, roughly 96% of charges for prostitution are "soliciting in public or within public view" which is what joeblow1969/gagagaga was talking about. Bawdy houses are not currently being prosecuted in Ottawa unless there are exceptional circumstances. The practice of the law is much more relevant than the letter of the law.

• Like 4