Guest C*****tte

I like the fashion motto of only showing off your cleavage or your legs, but not both at the same time. Selecting one leaves something to the imagination which for me is sexy. That being said I think it all depends on the venue and the company you are keeping. i.e. office versus nightclub, daytime versus nighttime

I like the fashion motto of only showing off your cleavage or your legs, but not both at the same time. Selecting one leaves something to the imagination which for me is sexy. That being said I think it all depends on the venue and the company you are keeping. i.e. office versus nightclub, daytime versus nighttime

I agree, in this case tho, it's strictly bedroom LOL

Guest C*****tte
I agree, in this case tho, it's strictly bedroom LOL

Well, then its just semantics. ;-)

Seriously, it depends on the outfit and the individual. Sometimes I like to prance around in my underwear (booty shorts from AA) and I am told it is a sexy look not a slutty one. Get another woman doing the same thing and it could be interpreted differently. Same thing with the classic sexy look like a woman in a men's shirt and nothing else. It depends on the woman (and the size of the shirt hee hee). However, put us in gold lamé, as Angela posted, and its more on the slutty side (also the uncomfortable and sweaty side - yes I have worn my fair share of PVC!).

Meg, you in a man's dress shirt, un-button to show cleavage would be totally hot :) Especially your sexy legs! while having a look down, now nothing under as well, is very sexy and dam hot! (Good call Charlotte!)

even though we have two eyes and we can cross them....look at cleavage and legs at the same time is not easy.......so I agree....with Charlotte.....

Sexy: Professional attire such as a just above the knee dark skirt and white blouse all the way done-up, glasses on, hair-up, but enough space/opening between the shirt buttons where one can catch a glance (but like the sun, not stare) @ some cleavage and see some bra as if I am being sneaky - but knowing She knows She's showing some sexiness :D Blazer optional.

Slutty: Saying yes to my ESP/Jedi mind-trick question of 'Will you scrog me silly?' ...and leave me basking in the afterglow after a bathroom/closet rendez-vous and her having her way, without 1 word spoken - only never to see each other again. :D :D :D

(...but what do I know, I'm just a not-so-starving self-comedian :lol: hehe heyhey hoho wokka wokka wokka)

My preference is for seduction and tease. Something that shows off your form' date=' but doesn't give it all away.[/quote']

I have to agree!! You can't show it all and leave absolutely nothing to the imagination.....

Guest f***2f***

Wear a skirt that is way too short and doesn't quite cover your delicious bum. White blouse open but tied under your breasts....3 inch heels.....hair in a pony tail...damn I'm going to have to come over for some of that myself lol

Let me explain the reason behind the question. I have been asked to wear my sluttiest outfit....

Sexy and sluttly, are probably like beauty - it is in the eye of the beholder.

As other's have mentioned, a lot depends on the setting and the lady in the outfit.

I'd be happy to see you in any outfit you would pick - I'm a big fan of the jeans and T-shirt look.

Slutty is great - tank tops, braless, nipples poking through - just fucked hair. Its an amazing look.

Sleazy - not so good. Its likely a fine line, all in the eye of the beholder.

My preference is for seduction and tease. Something that shows off your form' date=' but doesn't give it all away.[/quote']

As the Vietnamese say of an Ao Dai (which is what ladies traditionally wear over there): "It conceals everything and it conceals nothing; it reveals everything and it reveals nothing."

Ao_dai_APEC.jpg

Guest J******aA***l

my preference is Classy ....

and girl-next-door seduction...that gets sexier and sexier as our clothes come off

yup that is what you are :)

Ladies are more than welcome to chime in!

And yes, thanks for barely there nipple and naughty bits :) slutty in my books...now I know what to choose :)

Meg I would suggest this is a good topic for one of your great photo shoots..maybe a few outfits, hair styles, make-up and let the group help decide sexy or slutty...

We are here to help..

• Like 1

Sorry for the somewhat unrelated post, but this thread reminded me of a saying a friend once told me:

Using a feather is erotic, it's when you use the whole damn bird things get kinky

I'll shut up now

;)

Sexy = stockings and panties with legs wrapped around my head :icon_smile:

Slutty = stockings and crotchless panties with legs wrapped around my head :biggrin:

Personally I think Slutty vs Sexy is very much up in the air depending on what kind of date it is. Personally if I show up to an encounter and the SP is wearing some skimpy, lingerie...it doesn't look slutty to me at all, it looks sexy as hell. If I'm seeing the SP outside, say for dinner or something before retiring to my place or hers for more fun, and she's wearing that same skimpy outfit while we're out then it would strike me more as looking slutty (which is also sexy in it's own way :p).

Or maybe a better example of what I'm trying to explain is to picture coming home from work on your birthday (or even better on Steak And Bj day hehe ;) ) and finding your wife or SO wearing one of these outfits:

23-L.jpg

amateurs-19.jpg

ba1-e1312339768246.jpg

Would anyone here say "Sorry honey, but you look kinda slutty"....I don't friggin' think so! That's sexy as hell! .......Now picture your wife or so meeting you at work, or meeting you at your favorite restaurant wearing the same outfit......that would be a completely different result!