$50 off specials?

From your experience on here ,do you guys find that when an mp offers you a discount on their services, that the services are consistent with the same services when you pay the regular fees? or do you really get a less then regular total hr?

I would say it depends on the business and their history of providing top notch service. We often give discounts of 50$ off with our loyalty program and have a flawless reputation. We take pride in offering one of the best customer service experience in Ottawa for over 7 years now.

It pays to be a member of CMJ and the benefits... are complete bliss and pleasure.

Guest S***dst***

Now I'm curious if you mean a straight up discount, for example some ladies run specials for a month, week or a day, and some offer a discount on multiple hours...i.e 200/h 350 for 2h.

In either case I haven't really noticed a difference at all.

Generally you won't be offered a discount unless you've seen them multiple times anyways and since you keep coming back they must be doing something right and you will continue to enjoy their services more and more as you form a rapport.

As for the multiple hour 'discount' I find generally the time/services are much better. As a client I feel like I'm being given back/rewarded something for spending more (quality) time with the provider of choice. (With whom I wouldn't be booking multiple hours if I didn't like/know them already)

Maybe that's just me *shrugs*

My apologies, I didn't realize this question was directed for MP's.

I didn't want to delete, so will leave my last thought.

Discounted sessions can bring up a red flag to questioning quality, but there are great places with loyalty programs, such as CMJ if you have visited them often with an impeccable membership. Paradise is another excellent choice.

Edited by Sensual Erin
Question for MP'S

Excellent question nightlife :) Our Service is definately the same only difference is you save more money so you can cum back more often :) It brings in new clients as well shows appreciation to regular clients :) I cannot speak on behalf of other business owners/staff discounts though. It would be good to hear from hobbiests on this post gents

From your experience on here ,do you guys find that when an mp offers you a discount on their services, that the services are consistent with the same services when you pay the regular fees? or do you really get a less then regular total hr?
Edited by Paradise Spa

In my experience with discounts, sucked!

I've never offered specials personally, but I can say that the service for me as an MA when working in a place offering specials is completely different. This one place I worked offered 35$ for a massage... First off, what the cat dragged in had nothing on what walked through the door there..

Quickies, all sorts, and cheap "ugh what'll 20 bucks get me"? (more often than not)

We got a lot of men groping us, pulling my hair then leaving when they found out they had to pay extra..

Now please don't get me wrong, I was just working in the wrong place..But the regular clients didn't care about the specials and paid the same, but the worst part of having a special was that we still had to make sure the owner got the door fee, which was 40$, so we had to pay in 5$, sucked!!!

there was this one time that a client thought I said a ,much lower price than what I quoted him on the phone..he came to my house, totally wasted with an LCBO bag, then he wanted to pay me right away (good) when he mentioned something like 35$ I nicely explained he was mistaken and that instead of preceding perhaps it would be better if he left..He was very upset and told me I owed him 20$ for his cab ride, then started opening all my cupboards and going through my stuff looking for cash, that's when I grabbed his LCBO bag and opened my door and lobbed it in the hallway, he took the bait and I closed my door, it didn't stop, he pounded on my door demanding money and I lived in a very quiet condo at the time so everyone could hear, so I had to pay him off to leave..

So, in my personal experiances, discounted services are very different. Cheers!

I try to give more to attendant when I'm already saving, there is good clients and not so good I guess.

It also depend on service and looks don't take me wrong but it also depends on preference is like mcdonalds or going to metropolitan.

I have found lots of girls here on the board that do specials and I think is great how beautiful jessica does.

Now I'm thinking about nuru again.

Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't noticed any difference at all. Usually somthing like this is an introductory rate in my experience.

I often offer specials, at certain times of the year, when things are a little more tough to afford the extras that I believe we all need and deserve. It also gives those a break that can not always afford to partake. I my best when I have a special and when I dont, its a great way to meet new clients and make repeat business. xxkrissy 613-552-8350

Well all I can say, if a discounted service was offered to me (and no, it hasn't), yes I'd accept...but the lady would receive what I'd usually give as a tip, plus the difference between the discount and regular rate added on to the tip...I'm not looking for discounts, don't expect discounts, and in spite of the escape seeing a lady provides me, I never forget it's her livelihood, she has bills to pay too

Just my opinion

RG

Cerb and many cerb clients and ladies have been wonderful to me. Being a mom of two kids etc etc, I know that September can be a difficult month. If I can give back a little of my time for a little less once in a while, it makes me feel good. It would be an insult to the customer and myself to than "rip" him off of the good service I intended to give. That just me! cheers krissy