A Fond Farewell

Guest 9**A*****

I have had the great opportunity of being a part of the CERB Community since last January. In that time I have read thousands of posts and have learned so much from reading them. I have sought advice from fellow hobbyists, and have called upon the women of CERB for their thoughts and opinions. Tonight I am leaving CERB for a number of personal reasons, but I hope that maybe I will be back in a few months.

I just want to say a sincere thanks to everyone here for the advice and ideas they provided, and also for those who posted threads that made me think.

Roar J

Guest tr*****e

Ardbeg, we never met, but I can say that I've enjoyed reading your posts. Should you ever decide to come back, we will welcome you in typical pomp!

macarthur%20returns.jpg

Edit: I just realized that this picture is kind of ill suited to this board. Maybe this would be a better welcome.

Graphics_004.jpg

Ardbeg,

I had the lucky opportunity to meet you more then once and it was always pleasant. I hope you all the best in your future and that one day you will come back. I will miss you

until then...zombies hugs!

awww-pinguin-zombie-hug-cute-demotivational-poster-1270797040.jpg&sa=X&ei=c-Q7TsLIBcjm0QHhv9nMDg&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGCuekUYPH_QX8z_2Voa__OTXDTrg

Good luck with whatever you've gone off to do, Ardbeg! It's been good having you here, and it'll be good to have you back sometime :)