The early bird catches the worm?

I'm curious to know (especially for the downtown area) what is the earliest you have ever gone for a session at? 7am? 8am? 9am? or 10am?

Also, in your opinions - what time would you like to see providers starting at in the DT area?

The earliest I can remember is 9am...I didn't have to work till later that morning. I think that a 9am start is a good time for me anyways as I am not up until about 8 anyways.

There is a spa on Donald Street that opens at 9:00 and is happy to arrange earlier appointments. I would agree that 9:00 is probably a good time. I'm usually up at 6:00 and could easily make a 7:00 or 8:00 appt but I think I'd be more comfortable with 9. I'm looking forward to a DT location as well; too bad it wasn't "east" but what the heck. On second thought, I'd have to drive DT during rush-hour; change that to 10:00 for my earliest massage.

I would easily be up for 8am appointments..looking forward to the new location

New location? Is there something we should be told? :)

Earliest I have dropped in or had an outcall is 7pm. It is something I do after work or daytime activities or sport. Then I can get a good nights rest. Maybe I should try a daytime jaunt to an MA some time and see how the rest of my day goes...

Edited by Reddog01
Spelling, yet again.

My preferences have always been for a naughty nooner, or at the earliest 11:00am for an extended nooner. That or right after work; 4:30-5:00.

I orginally joined CMJ because of a downtown location, but alas it was closed soon before I had a chance to visit. Been a few times to the westend location but my travels rarely take me west of downtown.

I would look forward to a downtown location for some daytime fun.

My preferences have always been for a naughty nooner, or at the earliest 11:00am for an extended nooner. That or right after work; 4:30-5:00.

I orginally joined CMJ because of a downtown location, but alas it was closed soon before I had a chance to visit. Been a few times to the westend location but my travels rarely take me west of downtown.

I would look forward to a downtown location for some daytime fun.

Our downtown location 3 summers ago was a 3 month sublet, it was never meant to be a permanent thing.

New location? Is there something we should be told? :)

We announced it on our website 2 days ago, as of August 15 th, we will have a downtown location on Bank Street.