Sp sex bloopers?

Have you ever had something crazy, funny or even scary happen when your with an SP?

I will get this thread started.

Funniest: was when I cam so much when getting a bbbjcim it made the sp laugh then snort/gag/cough and blow some out her nose which only made the situation worse cus now she laughed even harder.

Scary: was getting pulled over for a ride check with an SP in my passenger seat.

Crazy: was meeting Paige at the gym (what are the chances of that)

• Like 1

I've had a couple funny things happen to me a with MPAs

1 During the release the MPA put her face really close to my guy and was doing this thing where she was kinda teasing me by licking her lips. Anyway it put me over the edge, and I ended up blowing a really big one without any real warning, and I got it on her face, in her hair, and even on her back (I guess it went over her shoulder or something)

2 was when I was having a long session, and I could feel some gas creeping up. I tried really hard to hold it in, but then she started massaging my butt, and well it slipped.

(both of these times the girls were really cool and pro about it)

3 Was just weird cuz she released me with a rubber glove on. (she claims she did this with everyone) WEIRD

I guess the oddest one was a trip to Nevada a number of years ago. I went to one of those camps or ranches.

It was the oddest feeling to be buzzed in, enter a room and find about 8 ladies standing in a line and I was the only client in the building.

I was kind of nervous about the whole thing, but then had to pick one lady to retire with. Not really a blooper, but a bit scary and wierd.

I can't quite go for 2 SOG anymore so i was holding back for a good half hour, so when my time was almost up she took the rubber off and started to give me a great HJ and out of nowhere i blew a huge load all over my cheek and chin. She started to laugh until she saw that i was a litle grossed out, then she said "let me get that for you." She then proceeded to lick my face until i was all clean. I thought that it was kind of weird, but it was also hot as hell.

I can't quite go for 2 SOG anymore so i was holding back for a good half hour, so when my time was almost up she took the rubber off and started to give me a great HJ and out of nowhere i blew a huge load all over my cheek and chin. She started to laugh until she saw that i was a litle grossed out, then she said "let me get that for you." She then proceeded to lick my face until i was all clean. I thought that it was kind of weird, but it was also hot as hell.

That was weird, funny and gross all at the same time! you had some serious pressure built up and a kinky SP.

I once got cum in my nose. True story. It was an awesome release, cum was everywhere, including dripping out of my left nostril. Hot stuff, I tell ya :)

The strangest call I ever had was with this fellow who didn't say a word to me the entire time. He just pointed to the $ and walked into the bedroom and started undressing. I would talk to him and ask questions and he just wouldn't answer. It was so bizarre. Sometimes he'd mumble, but otherwise, nothing. Maybe he was deaf?

I once got cum in my nose. True story. It was an awesome release, cum was everywhere, including dripping out of my left nostril. Hot stuff, I tell ya :)

The strangest call I ever had was with this fellow who didn't say a word to me the entire time. He just pointed to the $ and walked into the bedroom and started undressing. I would talk to him and ask questions and he just wouldn't answer. It was so bizarre. Sometimes he'd mumble, but otherwise, nothing. Maybe he was deaf?

That would freak me out. If one is shy (like me), it's hard enough making conversation w/o appearing clumsy. But if one correspondent won't talk... hmmm - I admire your resolve.

E

That would freak me out. If one is shy (like me), it's hard enough making conversation w/o appearing clumsy. But if one correspondent won't talk... hmmm - I admire your resolve.

E

Well, I figured, fine, if he doesn't want to talk, then I won't either, and busied myself with other things ;)

The strangest call I ever had was with this fellow who didn't say a word to me the entire time.

Oooh can I ever identify with that kind of experience. Let me share one of my own.

Once (and only once) I saw an MPA who started the session by saying to me "no talking" and then proceeded with her ministrations wordlessly. It was very, very weird...and hard for me to keep my yap shut since I'm the chatty type even when engaged in the ranching sciences.

Oooh can I ever identify with that kind of experience. Let me share one of my own.

Once (and only once) I saw an MPA who started the session by saying to me "no talking" and then proceeded with her ministrations wordlessly. It was very, very weird...and hard for me to keep my yap shut since I'm the chatty type even when engaged in the ranching sciences.

I would have found that erotic depending on her tone. I once leaned up on my elbows to reply to a comment made by an MPA (at Michelle's - Chris, I think it was), and she said in a stern voice "Lie back down please". That kinda annoyed me. She was rather weird... she once decided she wanted to nibble my butt. Right out of the blue. That didn't annoy me.

E

I'm also a chatty type! Well to a point. But given the go ahead, I'll talk your ear off. Ha.

I would have found that erotic depending on her tone. I once leaned up on my elbows to reply to a comment made by an MPA (at Michelle's - Chris, I think it was), and she said in a stern voice "Lie back down please". That kinda annoyed me. She was rather weird... she once decided she wanted to nibble my butt. Right out of the blue. That didn't annoy me.

E

Butt nibbling, haha, how random.

I'm also a chatty type! Well to a point. But given the go ahead, I'll talk your ear off. Ha.

Butt nibbling, haha, how random.

Chatty is always good - at least you know you aren't boring. I was floored by the butt nibbling but "kept up my poise" - I wish she had nibbled more but was way too shy to ask.

Chatty is always good - at least you know you aren't boring. I was floored by the butt nibbling but "kept up my poise" - I wish she had nibbled more but was way too shy to ask.

Ahaha, well if she was nibbling your ass, I'm sure she wouldn't have been put off by you asking for more.

Ahaha, well if she was nibbling your ass, I'm sure she wouldn't have been put off by you asking for more.

I worked that out about 5 minutes after I had left. <d'oh>

Funniest : many years ago yours truly was a bobsledder, hence the avatar. Anyways we were training out west and one night I brought a cute sp to the shed where we keep the sleds. We did it every which way in and on our bobsled and thought it would be funny for me to shoot every load in the sled, on the controls, etc. as we had a competition the next day. After our runs the next day of course I told the guys and it turns out another guy on our team had that girl later in the night and she suggested he do the same! Sure enough he had shot where I sit as I had specifically not! We all pissed ourselves laughing! I`d like to take this opportunity to thank all of you as taxpayers for subsidizing your athletes endevours!

Funniest : many years ago yours truly was a bobsledder, hence the avatar. Anyways we were training out west and one night I brought a cute sp to the shed where we keep the sleds. We did it every which way in and on our bobsled and thought it would be funny for me to shoot every load in the sled, on the controls, etc. as we had a competition the next day. After our runs the next day of course I told the guys and it turns out another guy on our team had that girl later in the night and she suggested he do the same! Sure enough he had shot where I sit as I had specifically not! We all pissed ourselves laughing! I`d like to take this opportunity to thank all of you as taxpayers for subsidizing your athletes endevours!

You must have had quite a load - the olympics cum only once every 4 years. (sorry, I could not help myself)