mp got younger

I found it funny to see an mp who's age here is much younger then that I read on another site .

I guess woman do count backwards after a certain age .She doesn't look her age and she is hot just wondered how I could reverse the aging process myself

Darling nitelife,

Drawing attention to what could be as simple as a typo probably isn't something that needs a thread of its own. I assure you that no good will come of it. My gentle suggestion is to direct your question or concern directly to the MP; perhaps she didn't notice the error. When it comes to age, you are walking on exceedingly thin ice with most women. SPs and age has always been a thorn on the rose and is best not tended to without gloves, preferrably satin.

cat

Once my finger slipped and instead of typing 26, I accidentally said I was a 16-year-old erotic massage provider!!! Thank goodness for the edit button.

I agree that this is not really worthy of a thread of it's own.

But I have noticed that some SPs will provide a particular age when they advertise or describe themselves, and it may have been accurate at the time, but it may have been typed in 3 years ago. I would not expect the ladies to go and edit/update all the places that they have done this. But does this just come down to style? So rather than stating an age, wouldn't a birth year describe their age well enough?

I take the stated age with a grain of salt and don't attach a lot of significance to it anyway.

Didn't you know we all own one of these?

uncle-ricos-time-machine-735715.jpg

I want one of these! I sure could use it, I'd call it Fourth Debut, got to iron the wrinkles away, and the beer belly, lol!

I have an ad on a site that I can no longer get to edit, but its such a nice profile and ad spot (not local to me, fwiw), that since my options are leave it or delete it, I'll just leave it.

So on that site I will never age lol.

well your comments are right....maybe it should not have been a thread and i am sorry....but I did say I thought it was funny and that I wished I could do that....i wasn't at all complaining , and your points are right about typos and the fact that you probably can't change info on some sites....because if I was younger I would be pissed if it read that I was older.....

this thread can go away now......

Guest blo*****s

I suppose that as long as there was nothing intentionally misleading about the behavior, one could assume a typo or other error - it is easy to type the wrong keys sometimes.