Yes.. Another chicas party in Wpg.

I wanted to try the next chicas party in Brandon, but inspite of my efforts I wasn't getting much input.

I looked and asked, and there are no local providers. I looked at bringing in 5 or 6 SP and could find nothing in the way of location that I felt comfortable offering to the ladies that was big enough and secure enough for everyone.

That is the bad news..... The good news is that we are going to have another chicas party in Winnipeg on August 27.

I know it is a weekend and it doesn't work for a lot of guys. I can't help it. It works for me. Last time I nearly screwed myself trying to move the date from a friday or Saturday to a Sunday to accomodate 1 guy, and in the end he couldn't attend, so this is it Saturday August 27 in the evening.

It will be a small party 5-6 guys, 5 -6 ladies, but the party is a little bigger each time.

All of these parties take on their own character. Each exciting and fun. I only provide the oppertunity and guide it a little bit. What makes them special is the people that attend. This party will be at least as fun and at least as exciteing as the last two ; maybe more so.

Even as we start, the party is half booked. I can accept 3 more guys and 3 more ladies. If you are interrested contact me. Saftey is primary! I need ladies with well established history and men that I know, or who have a history of posts on the boards. I am not prejustice against the shy or careful guy (yes I am a little shy myself), but I have to be careful for everyone's sake. If you are early and if you are safe I will get back to you with more details. If the party fills-up before I get your reply, please don't hold it against me. I will put you on a list for later parties.

If I upset you because you think I am boastful, or you are envious, please stop that. I am doing what I can for this community. If you want to live without this experience I respect your wishes, but I ask you not to piss on it for everyone else fun.

In conclusion I invoc my dictum, " not everything that is given to us is ment for us"

Take care

chicas/chavez

After the last party I sooo want to be at this one but since the 27th won't work for me I will have to wait till next time, I am so envious, guys and gals don't wait to sign up, I too was skeptical last time but am sure glad I attended last time.

If there was a way to get this moved to another date believe me I would have had it moved, are you going to this one? Hopefully you will be at the next one I attend or better yet maybe I will be able to meet up with you before then.

I too would love to attend, unfortunately that weekend won't work for me. Maybe next time I will be invited and so will the Sexy Soleil. ;)

Wildstallion , what do you mean " better yet" You know there is nothing better than meeting Soleil at a chicas party; if it is your first time or your 50th time.

You were a delight to have at the last party. Too bad we have to schedule these things around my timing.

Soleil it will be fantastiv to see you once again ! Thanks for all the help.

Guest ****ign****ard

What's chicas party?:confused:

Man, I gotta scroll down a lot to find a "regular" emoticons. lol

Wildstallion , what do you mean " better yet" You know there is nothing better than meeting Soleil at a chicas party; if it is your first time or your 50th time.

You were a delight to have at the last party. Too bad we have to schedule these things around my timing.

Soleil it will be fantastiv to see you once again ! Thanks for all the help.

I'm looking forward to meeting Soliel and finally making it to a Chicas party:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Hi there,

I'm interested in signing up for this party. Any chance a new member can access these parties. Or better question is what does it take to join? Thanks.

I wanted to try the next chicas party in Brandon, but inspite of my efforts I wasn't getting much input.

I looked and asked, and there are no local providers. I looked at bringing in 5 or 6 SP and could find nothing in the way of location that I felt comfortable offering to the ladies that was big enough and secure enough for everyone.

That is the bad news..... The good news is that we are going to have another chicas party in Winnipeg on August 27.

I know it is a weekend and it doesn't work for a lot of guys. I can't help it. It works for me. Last time I nearly screwed myself trying to move the date from a friday or Saturday to a Sunday to accomodate 1 guy, and in the end he couldn't attend, so this is it Saturday August 27 in the evening.

It will be a small party 5-6 guys, 5 -6 ladies, but the party is a little bigger each time.

All of these parties take on their own character. Each exciting and fun. I only provide the oppertunity and guide it a little bit. What makes them special is the people that attend. This party will be at least as fun and at least as exciteing as the last two ; maybe more so.

Even as we start, the party is half booked. I can accept 3 more guys and 3 more ladies. If you are interrested contact me. Saftey is primary! I need ladies with well established history and men that I know, or who have a history of posts on the boards. I am not prejustice against the shy or careful guy (yes I am a little shy myself), but I have to be careful for everyone's sake. If you are early and if you are safe I will get back to you with more details. If the party fills-up before I get your reply, please don't hold it against me. I will put you on a list for later parties.

If I upset you because you think I am boastful, or you are envious, please stop that. I am doing what I can for this community. If you want to live without this experience I respect your wishes, but I ask you not to piss on it for everyone else fun.

In conclusion I invoc my dictum, " not everything that is given to us is ment for us"

Take care

chicas/chavez

Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry no mistresses or dominatrix attending' or atleast not preform those specialties

Additional Comments:

" what is a chicas party"

Two answers I guess.

A westcoast chicas party is a party for girls. All sorts of fun things can and do happen. I don't think they are real common , and I have never been. Named for those participateing , young females = chicas ( in Spanish)

A central Canadain chicas party ( happens only 2 or 3 times a year). A fairly small gathering of equal number of ladies and gentlemen. Object of the party is to have fun while meeting a few people in our community. There are games, prizes , wine and refreshments. There is no admission but you are expected to share.

Unfortunately Manitoba is not the place to throw this party open to all so it is by invitation after surveying your record on this and other boards. Each party has taken on its own identity so far and likely will in the future.

Named, after I guess, the hoast.

So far there is no legal dispute over the ownership of the name " chicas party" lol

all attend if theres a dominatrix or mistress attending :smile:

Well I can assure that Soleil is not only an SP, but also a Dominatrix.:bondage:

A simple tour of her website will confirm this.

Well I can assure that Soleil is not only an SP, but also a Dominatrix.:bondage:

A simple tour of her website will confirm this.

Yes Angela, it's true. However, I haven't been asked to bring any of my BDSM accessories. I do know Chicas is not into that scene at all, so out of respect for the party-thrower, I will be on my best behaviour. ;)

Also, I wanted to say I'm sincerely looking forward to meeting some new friends at the Chicas Party!

Hi Soleil,

Perfect response. Lets every one know you are into this; lets everone know I am not. ( they can always make an appointment for later or another day) and still get a chance to meet you at the party if they come.

Meeting other people is definitely an important part of this party, maybe the most important part. We have refined the parties a little to include more games. I think you will like that.

I may have the last lady lined up. She seems positive but I wanted to email her some information before she commits. I'll let you know later.

I still have some work to do.

ttyl chicas

Edited by chavez

Not being able to attend, I feel like the kid sitting on the bench wishing they could get into the game, I am soooo envious, but know it will be almost as much fun as if I was there.lol..

Yes Angela, it's true. However, I haven't been asked to bring any of my BDSM accessories. I do know Chicas is not into that scene at all, so out of respect for the party-thrower, I will be on my best behaviour. ;)

Also, I wanted to say I'm sincerely looking forward to meeting some new friends at the Chicas Party!

So no black corset with a latex mini skirt and thigh high boots?

Damn...

I just found out who is coming and I can hardly wait to meet you all! Say what you will about Chicas...The man knows how to throw a party! For those of you who couldn't make it this time, a little birdy told me there will be more parties in the future! I also want to thank you Chicas for once again arranging an opportunity to develop a sense of community here in Winnipeg, like they do in Ottawa. Many of us are glad you're part of ours. :)

Hi Soleil,

Perfect response. Lets every one know you are into this; lets everone know I am not. ( they can always make an appointment for later or another day) and still get a chance to meet you at the party if they come.

Meeting other people is definitely an important part of this party, maybe the most important part. We have refined the parties a little to include more games. I think you will like that.

I may have the last lady lined up. She seems positive but I wanted to email her some information before she commits. I'll let you know later.

I still have some work to do.

ttyl chicas

So no black corset with a latex mini skirt and thigh high boots?

Damn...

:icon_idea:Black corset, latex mini skirt and thigh high boots sounds fantastic to me and it's not BDSM equipment technically :icon_wink:

• Like 1