Yes.. Another chicas party in Wpg.

Hats off to Chicas. :)

Takes alot of time and $$ to throw one of these.

I wish I was attending but understandibly having stood him up last time (my child care fell through) I think I'm on the Sh*t List. ;).

That plus the fact I've temporarily retired from pooning would make it a waste for me to be there networking with the ladies.

Anyway I know you'll all have fun and I await the numerous reports of your exploits (I now live vicariously through other pooners, LOL!)

Hi livenudecats, I'm not upset with you , I just can't move a weekend, and that was the last time I try.

Your "child care never came through" lol. You better explain that to everyone . It sounds like you were waiting for a child care support cheque to come through so you could go pooning. I know better but it still sounds bad.... take care

I just found out who is coming and I can hardly wait to meet you all! Say what you will about Chicas...The man knows how to throw a party! For those of you who couldn't make it this time, a little birdy told me there will be more parties in the future! I also want to thank you Chicas for once again arranging an opportunity to develop a sense of community here in Winnipeg, like they do in Ottawa. Many of us are glad you're part of ours. :)

I agree and hats off to Chavez for the time and effort he puts into these parties and to bringing people together. I am sure you will all have a blast. Soleil will make sure it is fun ;)

Edited by LeeRichards
typo

I agree and hats off to Chavez for the time and effort he puts into these parties and to bringing people together. I am sure you will all have a blast. Soleil will make sure it is fun ;)

LOL Thanks Lee. No pressure, eh?

Your "child care never came through" lol. You better explain that to everyone . It sounds like you were waiting for a child care support cheque to come through so you could go pooning. I know better but it still sounds bad.... take care

You mean its not appropriate to use your "family allowance" cheque to buy pussy?

Thanks again to Chevas Chicas for putting on an entertaining evening for the folks that attended. I know I had a good time and left with a smile on my face......

A great time was had by all on Saturday night! The highlight for me was finally getting to meet Soliel and the low point was finding out that I really suck at flinging ladies panties on to a hook on the wall! Nice to meet some fellow pooners and some new ladies:biggrin:

• Like 1

Ok! Here goes...

Chicas first picked the girls up in a stretch limo. Then it was off to The Love Nest, where Chicas pretty much gave the girls free reign. Awesome.

Following the shopping trip, we all met back at a very nice hotel with a built-in living room, which is where most of the party took place. The food and drink was in abundance, and beautifully laid out. Some adult-themed games such as the panty auction and toss, had us on the floor laughing (well I was anyway). We also played a game I brought, called 'Dirty Minds', and believe it or not, I sucked at it!

Chicas brought out the Sybian and Liana put everyone to shame. Within minutes of saddling up, she was writhing, and contorting her face into some very interesting expressions! We all agreed that her performance was almost worth the ticket price alone. lol

Everyone in attendance was remarkable. We all got along swimmingly well and it surely helped that Chicas had a very good idea of who would get along, and he was right on the money. An incredible bunch of people.

So thank you Chicas, for another fantastic evening, and to my new friends, I look forward to the next time we meet. ;)

I hope that sufficed Badger133. lol

Hi Dorinda, I will not be hoasting another party for a little while. I have another project that requireds my attention now. That was the 3rd chicas party in 54 weeks. I think we are doing quite well., however if someone or a couple of someones want to arrange another party , I think we are ready for that. Just call it by some other name.

All that said I have at least on new idea for the next 'Chicas Party' ( can't help it)