Hmmmm... what if someone had a tattoo of "Tattoo" - the little sidekick to Ricardo Montalban from Fantasy Island???

168010_483249925727_718010727_6486175_378641_n.jpg

article-1116547-030F1F32000005DC-451_468x313.jpg

• Like 1

I got my first tattoo last year, and loved it, and it will probably be the first of two or three that I end up getting. For me, it's just my personal taste but I find that a woman is sexy without a tattoo, but one or two or three tastefully placed tattoos to accent her form can be a real turn-on. The only thing I don't like is endless body art that covers up the skin, making things like sexy lingerie lose it's appeal. Just my 2 cents.

This is my body and love myself for me, I enjoy some pretty ink here and there and no one dictates what I do and don't do with it.

We only live once so let's Love it!

Hey, well personally on men i love lots of tattoos i think its so sexy. I also love tattos on women. I think it comes down to what and where they are and if they are well done personally. I have often wondered what the men think of sp's with tattoos also. I have 2 larger tattoos on my back one upper and one lower and i have an ambigram below my stomach at the top of my pubic area that says saint and upside down when ur 69ing says sinner that one is prob my favorite, and i always wonder what my clients really think when i undress. I also have 7 body piercings (not including my ears) and i find them very sexy and its an added sexy suprise i think. I do put that i have piercing in my advertisments so that people can make their own decision on if they want an sp with that or not. I fully agree with the other ladies that if you like it and want it go for it and in my experience i have never had anyone tell me they didn't like them, and like previously mentioned its a discussion topic at the very least.

Posted via Mobile Device

I just got my 9th tattoo and it's my first large one. They all have meaning to me and tell me where I have been. I love them on others for the same reason - shows where you have been and who you are today as a result of the journey.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

The first tattoo on a woman I fell in love with was what is called a tramp stamp, it sits on her lower back like this.

tramp-stamps-19.jpg

And I could not stop staring at it. Now I look forward to see more tats but there is a limit to how much.

I have 2 tats and this is the 3rd one in mind so sexxxxxy :)

Hi All,

I have a lot of Tattoos and I want to get more, do you guys have an opinions on tattoos? I know that if they are badly done they can be kind of crappy, I spend money on mine because I want them to be special.

Maybe some of you can share some opinions or experiences about them?

I think tattoos on a woman are the sexiest thing!!!! Absolute turn on in my opinion! :D

Also I can understand in term of being an SP that some men won't see people that have tattoos...but what kinda make me a bit angry is when I see some say oh she shouldn't have some because she will loose some business, or why would a woman do that to her body? It's ugly...

First...it's my body and I can do what I want with it...I am not going to say oh I won't get tats or piercings because some people may not like them. And beauty is the eyes of the beholder. I can understand that for some people tattoos are a huge turn-on but it's ink. Not a disease.

Also I have some people that come and see me and I know they have never been with people that have large tattoos and they come and see me because they want to meet me. I had some people being "scared" of seeing me because apparently tattoos make you "bad" or biker but when they realize that I am still bubbly and "normal" they like them:D

Also I can understand in term of being an SP that some men won't see people that have tattoos...but what kinda make me a bit angry is when I see some say oh she shouldn't have some because she will loose some business, or why would a woman do that to her body? It's ugly...

First...it's my body and I can do what I want with it...I am not going to say oh I won't get tats or piercings because some people may not like them. And beauty is the eyes of the beholder. I can understand that for some people tattoos are a huge turn-on but it's ink. Not a disease.

Also I have some people that come and see me and I know they have never been with people that have large tattoos and they come and see me because they want to meet me. I had some people being "scared" of seeing me because apparently tattoos make you "bad" or biker but when they realize that I am still bubbly and "normal" they like them:D

Well Malika....you are "Bad....Bad" ...aren't you ? ;) I was also hoping for a Harley ride while I was in Ottawa !!

In all honesty I like certain tatoos in certain places and do find some a huge turn-on. As far as having many tattoos or huge tattoos, I by no means judge you and something I always luv is to hear the story behind them or what meaning they have to you. I wouldn't for one second not come and see you even if your whole body is tattooed.....because it is paint like you said......but.... "YOU ....are you" :) Besides I like your bum ;) and we both seem to like boobies. haha

Guest *u***p

Done right tats are an amazing plus in my eyes. And like Emily said, if they tell a story it's even better. I am a late bloomer seeing as I got my first tat last year but I plan on getting a half sleeve done with images that will represent who I am and how I became that person. Who knows from there :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **cely***r***ne

All my tatts say something about me. From my very first one, it is a panther on my shoulder, A panther because well...I like cats, and consider myself like a panther....

My second was a tribal piece on my spine, I drew it and had it put there. It represents my zodiac, Aquarius and its mermaids dancing.

My third was a Celtic cross with a vampire skull. I like vampires, and I am a wee bit irish...I had it covered up however with my half sleeve, which was my 4th tattoo. The skull represents my self esteem issue, I had it placed after realizing we all look the same..we are all bones underneath, there is a night sky in there as well because I am a dreamer...a wisher...there is a hibiscus flower to top it all off meaning beauty beyond. A deep meaning to me, that there is beauty in everything.

My fifth piece is my Angel Starr name written on the base of my neck and spine.

My 6th is my lips tattooed on my pubic/hip area.

I think tatts are sexy and tell alot about the people who get them. I am waiting for my next one impatiently I want to start a new sleeve on my left arm with pin up girls, and sugar skulls

I still don't have any. I've been debating for years what to get as my first....I figure the first should be something meaningful. I know it would have to be something related to my mother who passed away a few years back...but nothing seems right. Every time I come close something stops me. Was it this hard for everyone else here to pick their first tat?

I still don't have any. I've been debating for years what to get as my first....I figure the first should be something meaningful. I know it would have to be something related to my mother who passed away a few years back...but nothing seems right. Every time I come close something stops me. Was it this hard for everyone else here to pick their first tat?

For me it wasn't. All it took was a shit load of liquor and my nutbar cousin being in town... I don't advise that route for a first tattoo.

Something for your mother is a beautiful sentiment though.

I lost my mother as well, and even though I had the core idea for a memorial tattoo, it took me a few years before I was able to settle on the perfect design. There's no sense in rushing something that's so personal and close to the heart.

I like tattoos on women when they cover most of their bodies and look like some Erro painting or a Where's Waldo book. It feels like a complete work of art, or maybe I just admire the commitment. Either way, I like that totally inked look.

For example, I find this very attractive:

full+body+tattoo+sexy+girls+tattoo04_large.jpg

I am less attracted to a few small symbols scattered about the body. Like when a girl will have a small zodiac sign on her ankle and then maybe a small Canadian leaf on her upper shoulder and that's it. Sometimes it can look like a half-empty stickerbook. At best, that look is more of a neutral for me.

On guys, I dunno. Some guys can look cool with them. I would likely not get one myself because I never really like to have symbols or messages on me. I never wore t-shirts with messages and don't even like wearing clothes with obvious logos. It's just not how I express myself.

Yakuza%2BTattoos6.jpg

The funny thing being I wanted to learn tattooing and do it on the side because I'm pretty good with visual arts and would like to paint on other people. But I figured nobody would want to get a tattoo from a guy who didn't have any himself.

@ Old Dog - Some of those tattoos aren't that bad...? Some are though.

People get the tattoo they deserve. In other words, if you don't do your homework and go with a reputable person you're just asking for it.

@ Old Dog - Some of those tattoos aren't that bad...? Some are though.

People get the tattoo they deserve. In other words, if you don't do your homework and go with a reputable person you're just asking for it.

The first 4 were BAD... the last 4 were great!!!

I totally agree... I got my tat about 5 years ago and am very happy... I did the research, found the right guy to do it and had the design all laid out in detail.

It's the second one that has me vexed. I have seen so many fantastic designs and so many talented artists, it's really hard to decide what to get and by whom!