Broadways question but also a review

Hi, could someone Pm the standard rates for Broadway's? I went a few weeks ago and felt like they highballed me because it was my first time there. Likewise I am happy to swap info on the place.

That said it was a good experience. I chose Alyssa, cute little blond in mid 20s I would say. She was extremely friendly and enthusiastic.

It was anfriday night so there were a lot of girls on so picking was a lot of fun!

The place is a tad run down but who cares?

Posted via Mobile Device

Was in the neighbourhood of Broadways the other day , so decided to stop in to see who is there now.....several very good looking girls ( 8-9's), and a few 7's .....the one that really turned my head was Rachelle....cute blonde, spinner, 25ish and very freindly, as she was at the front desk I got to chat a bit with her....alas I couldnt stay , but she definitely held my attention for rest of afternoon!...has anyone seen this gem?? pm please if you did , or post as I will be going back soon to see this cutey!

On another note...I had stopped in at Nevada recently, and selection is sorely lacking IMHO ....no comparison to BW's ! Sammi is one of the better ones.

Well I went back just for fun. This time I booked a jacuzzi room for an hour. I picked a very cute blonde girl. Cannot remember her name but she some tattoos, blue eyes and about a c cup. The rates for service went down a bit because I booked the room for an hour but this had no impact on the service. I got about the same as I did when I previously only booked 30 min. the girl gave great service but she left the room as soon as I finished and I was kinda left wondering " don't I have another 25 min?". She also would not get into the jaccuzzi with me, which was disappointing.

Upshot: for me at least, Broadway's doesn't present good value. I can spend slightly less with a reputable independent and be fairly certain I will get an hour.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well Mr Beaver you have just given me the reason why I always choose EB over broadways. At least at EB if you pay for an hour you have the girl for the full hour. Of course the girl doesn't always do what you like no matter where you go. I went last week, and well let's just say I wish I had waited for one of the regulars that I see there instead of who I got. And don't bother sending me PM's, I never shoot and tell.

Well I'm glad I could make you smile NudeCats!

I NEED MORE COWBELL!!! :-)

But back to my post above.

Went back to EB last night, to see my favorite lady . . . holy crap!

My body was still quivering this morning!

Well I'm glad I could make you smile NudeCats!

I NEED MORE COWBELL!!! :-)

But back to my post above.

Went back to EB last night, to see my favorite lady . . . holy crap!

My body was still quivering this morning!

Who is your favorite lady? post or PM please, I haven't been in a while but am hoping to go soon and need some suggestions.

Can someone pm me and tell me how Broadways and E/B work. I want to try them out, but would like to know cost and service. Never done it before. Thanks.

I go to broadways alot to see Lana. IMO shes the hootest one there. She really young and immature but once you get a good vibe shes worth it!

• Like 1

Well, I was not really expecting to ever go back to Broadways, but as we know sometimes we can't predict when we feel like having some fun. So I found myself back there last week. Lots of girls were working, I mean LOTS - like 10 or 12 and overall the quality was pretty excellent. One of the things about B's that I find really fun is just having the lineup presented; something about knowing I can chose ANY one I want is enjoyable.

But, my pick was made before I even got into the main office room as a sweet looking brunette with thick-rimmed glasses cruised down the hall clad in "hot office lady" attire. Her name was Tiffany. I would say early-mid 20s and average height. Very very cute with her glasses. Amazing body with supremely well-done DD implants. She was enthusiastic, sexy and a lot of fun.

Overall the experience was good enough that B's redeemed itself a bit in my books.

Additional Comments:

I go to broadways alot to see Lana. IMO shes the hootest one there. She really young and immature but once you get a good vibe shes worth it!

Was Lana black? If so I believe she was there when I was there last week. Just FYI.

I've got to admit I love this girl too. I dropped by at the start of the summer on a whim and had the pleasure. She's fun and bubbly and gives a great massage on top of it all. Seems like week days only but I never make it to roll call when she works the desk. Plays über safe which is a little disappointing when you need a BBBJ but I find the romp worth it. $$ and I've been repeating all summer. Try not to hog her!