Cerb Photo Challenge!!!

CERB PHOTO CHALLENGE!!!

I was asked by a newbie to post this... Fellow Cerbites, would like your input on a Photo Challenge. Would you be interested? Your feed back would be great before putting up the rules and regulations. I think we can all have fun with this one. So please, leave a comment if you would be interested. Don't be shy! Thank You!

Edited by JuliasUndies

I'm intrigued, but would like to know more of what would be involved.

Thanks, Julia. This could be fun.

Alrighty! It's on and it will be fun! I will post the rules and regulations ce soir, so stay tuned!!! Thanks a bunch!

Guest f***2f***

Yes could be a lot of fun. I think we should have categories. There will be obvious ones to do with the hobby itself, some hot shots of SPs etc, but maybe there should be some other categories like; landscapes, humourous, wildlife etc.

It should also be specified that the pics are your own and not just get people surfing the net and grabbing other people's pics....there are enough threads on here like that already.....these should be original.

Yes could be a lot of fun. I think we should have categories. There will be obvious ones to do with the hobby itself, some hot shots of SPs etc, but maybe there should be some other categories like; landscapes, humourous, wildlife etc.

It should also be specified that the pics are your own and not just get people surfing the net and grabbing other people's pics....there are enough threads on here like that already.....these should be original.

Okay i am going to post them soon, and hey I like your style facetoface, so if anyone has suggestions that would be terrific!!

Artistic shots of kleenex boxes......in lingerie.....hahahaah

Posted via Mobile Device

With the advent of smartphones that have very good cameras let the client take pics of you and that would be approved by the provider and the mod squad.