Question about TOFTT and CERB's purpose

I think I know the answer to this, but I'm hoping mod and anyone else can weigh in with their thoughts as well.

I know this board is not a review board, but rather one where recommendations are shared. That said, how much leeway is there for an honest critique of an SP whose name has yet to grace these pages? I mean, everyone seems to know how great dozens of lovely women in Ottawa are, and certainly many have sites where you can see (what one hopes are accurate and recent) pictures of them.

But what if I've taken a gamble on a CL posting, turned up, and got something not quite what I had been expecting, and which may not be everyone's cup of tea, but pleasant (hey, all sex is pleasant for me) nonetheless?

Thanks in advance, FF

As long as you are not negative in your recommendation, you should be fine. Everyone's tastes are subjective.

I think I know the answer to this, but I'm hoping mod and anyone else can weigh in with their thoughts as well.

I know this board is not a review board, but rather one where recommendations are shared. That said, how much leeway is there for an honest critique of an SP whose name has yet to grace these pages? I mean, everyone seems to know how great dozens of lovely women in Ottawa are, and certainly many have sites where you can see (what one hopes are accurate and recent) pictures of them.

But what if I've taken a gamble on a CL posting, turned up, and got something not quite what I had been expecting, and which may not be everyone's cup of tea, but pleasant (hey, all sex is pleasant for me) nonetheless?

Thanks in advance, FF

Fred,

If you took the plunge and ended up with a Bait and Switch from CL, there is an area to report your experience. Its a good idea also to check this section of the board to ensure that your inquiries into a particular ad has not already been reported.

If it's bait and switch (Fake photos) you can post it in the Bait and switch area as well as dangerous encounters (Such as you paying and asked to leave before any service - or something like that). Keep in mind that you must be 100% sure as posting a bait and switch or dangerous encounter that ends up being false can get you removed and obviously make you loose credibility here.

If you show up and the lady was as described (or real photos) and the service sub-par to your standards then you would not recommend her but you can not post the negative parts of that experience here as your millage may vary based on all sorts of variables. Also competition of the ladies in some areas like to make fake negative posts to damage the other ladies reputations so they get more business (this usually backfires but causes the Moderators of the boards a lot of grief and hate)

Best bet is to to say "I saw __________ and have nothing to comment on" or "I saw _____ and I can not recommend her based on my experience" but we don't like you to start a thread this way... only comment this way if someone asks about that lady first.

You can start a thread by saying... "has anyone has any experience with _______" and wait to see if anyone posts or PM's you some info. If not then TOFTT and visit the lady if your interested (Run away if it's bait and switch of course). Then if the service was not what was promissed or you don't think the bad service could have had anything to do with you directly then post a responce that you met her and can not recommend her based on your experience.

No need to be mean, no need to go into detail (people will PM you for more info if your willing to share details) and this is enough to tell others that she is not high on the current recommendation list (Maybe it will help her improve her service for others - we can only hope we could have a positive impact).

Again, if you post something negative and some of the senior members jump in and let us know the post is a fake we would remove the post and you so just be sure.

If you had a good experience that tell us what was good, if you think she is not for everyone than say that part (In a nice way) If you would not repeat, or believe that the lady has no redeeming qualities than don't post anything.