The mood sets the tone.

In what mood do you have the best sex?

Some say that "Make-up Sex" is the best. Other's enjoy Blindfolded/role-playing. The spontaneous romp in the hay! What has been your best sexual experience? Can you remember the mood you were in?

I'm surprised no one has responded to this yet as it's an interesting topic (and certainly more "cerb-like" than the endless movie, song and random topics that are sucking up so much energy on cerb these days).

For me, it's hard to pick out a best experience as there have been quite a few really, really good ones, including with some of our ladies here on cerb. However, the most memorable was probably the night I got engaged ... That sex was real, genuine, and very intense, and that was driven by sincere romantic desires and feelings.

One of my best times ever was with an sp in the UK, who was not only gorgeous, but totally got into a fantasy-role playing thing that we had planned for, complete in every detail. It was so hot.

Another memorable, and very different, occasion was my second time with someone on this board. It was completely romantic and felt genuinely loving, with an intimacy and tenderness that was absolutely unique. The sex was all-absorbing, in the moment, intense, but also generous and caring.

Then there are the really raunchy, uninhibited times where (almost) anything goes. Mmmm...

Different experiences, all good.

I'm not sure if it's the mood per se that makes an experience really fantastic for me. I need to feel like the person I'm having sex with is *really into* what either he or she is doing to me.

If I look at someone who is fucking me (be it with a cock, fingers, their mouth, or a strap-on) I don't want to see a vacant expression. I want to be so absorbed in the moment that time seems to escape my notice... and regardless of whether it takes me 10 minutes, or 45 minutes to cum, it doesn't matter!

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

I'm the opposite of Nathalie... The other person has to be into what I'm doing to them... It's way hotter for me to get someone off than get off myself.

Guest K***e D****ls

I've had hot sex where it's soft, slow, and sensual. And then on the other hand, there is nothing like that slammed against the wall, animalistic sex either.

I just have to have the other person really into it. I think most people feel that way. Who wants to be with a starfish- unless of course they are tied down.. ;)

I like a long lead-up... Time to connect on multiple levels. Some of the most erotic moments I have had did not lead to sex. There's nothing like that feeling that you're going to lose your mind if you don't get to release...

Guest **cely***r***ne

I like when the mood is sensuous, erotic and slow. These are the experiences that allow me to tune in to my partner. I like being able to feel their body quiver underneath me and see the pleasure I am bringing them on their face. Makes me so hot!

But on the other hand I also love when things get a little rough and kinky. I love when I am tied up and played with. I get really wet when my partner is furiously ravishing me...

Missed you sex. I truly do get excited about first time encounters with a lady. But for me I tend to be more regular and visit the same ladies when I travel. And sometimes travel circumstances arise where I will have to wait months to see a lady who I've seen a few times and built up a relationship with. And when we do meet I know that it may be some time till our next chance. So I prefer longer encounters where the mood slides back and forth between (animalistic I missed you and need you now) to (I really want to be close and just take in your company). Also appreciate those ladies who can nurture that time we're apart. Ok, I think I need to go to the airport. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by Winnipegcub

Missed you sex. I truly do get excited about first time encounters with a lady. But for me I tend to be more regular and visit the same ladies when I travel. And sometimes travel circumstances arise where I will have to wait months too see a lady who I've seen a few times and built up a relationship with. And when we do meet I know that it may be some time till our next chance. So I prefer longer encounters where the mood slides back and forth between (animalistic I missed you and need you now) to (I really want to be close and just take in your company). Also appreciate those ladies who can nurture that time we're apart. Ok, I think I need to go to the airport. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes sir...the best is with a lady you've seen before, and you both click, and you see again. It is as close to having a lover and friend in this lifestyle as you'll get, imho. And for me, like cub, it is a wait of a few months between encounters, and absence does make the heart grow fonder

Some ramblings

RG

I like being teased and teasing but I find that a long lead-up can create avery anti-climactic feeling... have anyone encountered that problem??

The best I had was at a cottage with some friends. Nothing planned, just happened. At a private beach, just chatting with a friend of friend, sun tanning. Sex wasn't even part of the conversation, just made a connection. One moment we were just talking, next moment, we looked at each other in the eye and bang, we were right into it without even worrying if anyone was watching. That sudden spark was hard to come by and sometimes. Once in a life time.

SNS724