What colour should I go?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What colour should I go?

• Light red/strawberry blonde
    • Brunette/black
    • Fiery red

I'm feeling the need for a change, but I'm completely stumped on what to do. I've been light strawberry blonde, brunette, red, and black. Right now I'm tossing a few ideas around, but I haven't decided on anything, so I'm going to throw it out to the masses.

Part of me wants to go to a nice rich chocolate brunette.

Another part wants to go a light red/blonde.

And another part wants to go a nice red (sort of like Jessica in True Blood).

Go look at my pics, and tell me which colour you think would suit me best 'cause I honestly can't decide!

Guest **cely***r***ne

I think you would look spanktastick with a nice rich chocolate brown! I do not know what colour your eyes are, but I find the chocolate colours bring out hazel and brown eyes...

If your eyes are a light to deep green go for a fiery red.

You have a pale skin and those lovely eyes..... A black hair will make you so very pretty, in my view but I love pale brunettes so I may be biased lol. I voted for brunette/black.

As long as your teeth aren't done like Jessica's (don't watch the show, but did a google image search of her) LOL, that colour red would look good on you

But so would blonde, or brunette, ah, what do I know, just a confused guy I am, but whatever you pick, it will look good

RG

Huh... brunette is taking the lead. Must be my pale skin and green eyes. And yes, I fully agree... a nice brunette makes lighter eyes just pop!

And I'm also thinking of adding a bit of a curl to my hair, which I think would look best in brunette.

Thanks everyone! I must say, I am actually surprised by the result!

• Like 1

I'd say careful with the black. Sometimes that particular shade can look harsh. Make sure you match your skin tone with your new hair colour, other wise you'll end up looking washed out. As beautiful as you are, it can happen with the wrong shade. Can't wait to see what you decide on Lindsay!

Expect cato to vote red.....red....red.....myself....brunet

Posted via Mobile Device

In my opinion, you will look best as a brunette, but lightish red would be a close second...Either way, you'll look great!

DARK BRUNETTE!

We gotta represent, yo.

LMAO!!

I have the appointment set for tomorrow with my stylist. I'm going brunette! (I honestly thought more people would vote redhead. But others see what we sometimes miss, so I'm going with a more natural brunette hue. I can be a redhead at heart!)

This poll is skewed LOL

It's because you divided red into two categories and split the vote!! Not fair ;) ;)

• Like 2

Light red isn't the same as a darker red. But I could see how I split the vote. I should get into politics....

It's settled, though. I'm going brunette. Actually just a shade darker than my natural colour. I think. It's been a long time since I've seen my natural colour!

quote]

I love True Blood and thougt Jessica's Red would be Smokin Hot on you but it's your decision. Have fun with it baby!! We only live once or so i've been told......

I'll be appealing this result to the cerb electoral commission, Lindsay. LOL

Anyway, enjoy your new colour, and thanks for letting us play with you.

Light red isn't the same as a darker red. But I could see how I split the vote. I should get into politics....

It's settled, though. I'm going brunette. Actually just a shade darker than my natural colour. I think. It's been a long time since I've seen my natural colour!

Can't wait to see the new colour. Any colour would look beautiful on you!! You should post a pic on the thread!! I'm excited for you, colour changes are so much fun!!