Shaved Verus Unshaved

Ha ha :-). I was just making a point my friend. My pioint is everything is more beautiful in a natural state. Whether we talk about cute meow meow kitties or sexy beautiful exotic kitties. There is hair grown there for a reason. It is not an appendix to cut it off and throw away lol.

So do we assume you don't cut your hair or shave your face?:icon_razz:

Whether it be a societal norm, personal preference or a way of attracting the opposite sex (or same .. no homo), we all do things which are contrary to our "natural state" because as human beings we can choose to do so.

db

I never said there should not be a choice...... I have just been trying a few points all along that there are men out there who like or prefer natural (unshaven ladies). And yes there are some ladies too out there who are going against their own choice or like because they think that all men like or prefer shaven. Not true. This is another point I have been trying to get across!!.

It appears that shaven kitty lovers have currently close to 100% of the ladies (likely because of above misconception) to their liking and the rest of us (likely around 20%+) almost zero :-(. Those few ladies (a few of some of those ladies who prefer remain natural) if and when stop shaving will corner the 20% of the total market all for themselves. This is another point I have been trying to make. At NO TIME I suggested that ladies have to shave against their will!!!!.

Many body parts look more beautiful if natural but (unshaven) face may not be one of them lol.

A lady has the choice to determine the state of her body of course, and those men who prefer shaven too have plenty of choices aswell, but those of us who prefer unshaven have NO choice lol, thanks to misconceptions I was trying to address in this thread. That was all.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

I have an attraction to unshaven ladies. The response I usually get when I delve into the why's, is that it is much more sanitary, and shaved for health reasons. Some of the Asian SP's still have a nice bush.

Here is a link to an article I found on the subject.

Do Men Prefer Women With Pubic Hair or The Shaved Vagina? Bald is The Answer - Find Out Why

http://searchwarp.com/swa435788-Do-Men-Prefer-Women-With-Pubic-Hair-Or-The-Shaved-Vagina-Bald-Is-The-Answer.htm

Very interesting article and pleasing poll. I copied and pasted the part which was pleasing:

Do men prefer women with or without pubic hair? Study figures showed?

48% said yes get rid of it all

29% said they preferred it natural

16% said they would like to see a little tuft of hair or patch

7% said that they would like the vagina to have more hair than what was considered natural.

It was pleasing because :

1 - Close to 30% (over 35% if you count the 7% who prefer hairy vagina) of men prefer a lady natural (more than the 20% I thought. Obviously in my poll many gents didn't wish to post publically).

2 - MORE THAN HALF MEN PREFER SOME PUBIC HAIR (52%). Those who prefer completely shaven are in MONORITY. Ladies please take note :-).

This "hairy vagina" thing freaks me out. Hair doesn't grow in your vagina! It grows on your labia/vulva and pubic area. I've never heard of a woman who actually has a hairy vagina.

This "hairy vagina" thing freaks me out. Hair doesn't grow in your vagina! It grows on your labia/vulva and pubic area. I've never heard of a woman who actually has a hairy vagina.

I think nearly 100% of men with a hairy penis prefer women with a hairy vagina.;)

I think that they meant hair over the vagina area in the survey(otherwise it doesn't make any sense). Some ladies who choose half shaven leave hair on the upper parts of their kitties and completely shave the labia/vulva/vagina area. And some leave it all and majority shave completely everywhere.

Guest tr*****e

Maybe I'm not reading between the lines enough here, but I prefer shaved, and the reason for that is that way I get just that little bit of extra confidence that I'm in the right place, etc., because my partner cares about her body and the way she looks. DATY or not, I prefer shaved(or at least a well-trimmed 'landing strip,' just because it looks well taken-care of.

Which one do you prefer lol??

A Natural Kitty :smile:

BeautifulCat-2006-01-18.jpg

Or a shaved one :sad:

shaven-pussy.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA how did I just see this???!!! EEEEEK!!!!!!! I'll go with natural in this case!

Which one do you prefer lol??

A Natural Kitty :smile:

BeautifulCat-2006-01-18.jpg

Or a shaved one :sad:

shaven-pussy.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA how did I just see this???!!! EEEEEK!!!!!!! I'll go with natural in this case!

I don't blame you Cleo Catra. It is for exact same reason that we "Natural Kitty lovers" go for a Unshaven kitty too because it is natural and therefore beautiful :-).

I was wondering how long it would take before somebody posted something along these lines. Let's be clear folks - this is a choice, and an one that ought to be based solely on PERSONAL preference.

It is completely ridiculous (and offensive to those who do not shave) to say that shaving is an indication of "caring" for one's body... Pubic hair actually serves a purpose - it protects the vagina from bacteria and other impurities, and it also keeps things cooler down there (by creating some breathing room and wicking moisture away)... So, in fact, it can be (and is often) argued that in terms of sanitation, comfort, and freshness, public hair is helpful.

But in the end, the only thing that matters is how a woman feels... about herself and her body.

It's unfortunate that in our culture, women feel so obliged to keep up with the ever-changing male-imposed standards of what is right and what is wrong. Let's not forget that in our culture, removing all pubic hair is a relatively new phenomenon. I guess women just didn't care about their bodies until the 1990s... ridiculous.

I was taking to a friend of mine who does Brazilians. She always asks the girls, in conversation, why they are doing it. She told me that about 75% say its because it's what their partners want. Only 25% tell her it's because they like it better.

I am not saying that women shouldn't do it, or that for some, it really is a preference. But when people say things in forums like this that it is a sign of caring for their bodies, it sends the message to all of the women that this is the only acceptable standard.

And before I get slammed for this post - I actually really enjoy a nice smoothie. That being said, I'd prefer to be with a woman who doesn't shave and loves her kitty than one who does reluctantly.

OK. Rant over. Time for some coffee.

• Like 3

Nothing is new... and I am aware that there are cultures in which this has been done since the beginning of time. That was not the point of my post. My point was simply that arguing that whether a woman shaves or not is a reflection of how much she cares for her body is insulting. Let's accept it for what it is - a personal preference. And more importantly, let's create a space (on CERB and anywhere else) where women feel free to do with their bodies as they wish without feeling they are being judged.

• Like 3

They are beautiful shaved,unshaved,waxed,or unwaxed. I don't like

stubble on them though. LoL

And because they are beautiful...it is my preference to be able to

see it. In its natural state it is a little too hidden from my view.

Posted via Mobile Device

Eve Ensler put it best: "To love the vagina, you have to love hair... It's the leaf around the flower, the lawn around the house."

It's there for a reason. Namely, to indicate that I've passed puberty. I never understood the equation of a hairless pussy with sexual availability. To me things are the exact opposite.

I never used to discuss the state of my pubic hair with clients I'd never met because I figured that hair was a personal matter. Now I almost feel like it's political. Working with a bush (or even a landing strip) makes me stand out and often not in ways that I like. Fortunately there is a small but dedicated following of people who love pussy the way nature intended it to be loved - untamed and unforgiving. Thank you so much, Secret Admirer!

I don't want to belittle anyone or to deny real tastes, I just honestly don't know what's so frightening about my lovely ginger curls.

• Like 2

You are most welcome sexy Eva. I think that you are 100% right. It is a political issue. It is a woman's right to choose and if a woman has to shave against her will, liking or better judgement because of her job or because her husband or boyfriend asks her to, then her right to choose is violated. On the other hand if a lady herself prefers it that way (shaven) by all means. Wake up world. The time for men to impose their wishes or rules on women is long past. Equality and freedom of choice for all women in the world NOW.

It is a woman's right to choose and if a woman has to shave against her will, liking or better judgement because of her job or because her husband or boyfriend asks her to, then her right to choose is violated.

All choices occur within constraints and within a social context. It doesn't mean it's not a genuine choice. I'll also remind you only 13.79% of ladies shave even though they would prefer not to.

All choices occur within constraints and within a social context. It doesn't mean it's not a genuine choice. I'll also remind you only 13.79% of ladies shave even though they would prefer not to.

Not sure if I understand the first part of your post but curious to know where did you get this exact statistics lol (13.79%)???!!!. Even if true, even one is one to many for a single woman to have to choose against her will or preference. I respectfully think that we need to educate people to respect (ALL) ladies' wishes rather than trying to justify them by some (likely unscientific) low statistics.

Not sure if I understand the first part of your post but curious to know where did you get this exact statistics lol (13.79%)???!!!.

Sorry LOL. It's not scientific, it was just a CERB poll I did awhile back:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43689

Even if true, even one is one to many for a single woman to have to choose against her will or preference.

People choose things against their preferences all the time. I sleep with Plain John rather than Brad Pitt. The choice occurs within constraints, but it's still my choice. The key is that they CHOOSE and make the choice that is best for them.

I respectfully think that we need to educate people to respect (ALL) ladies' wishes rather than trying to justify them by some (likely unscientific) low statistics.

Not sure what you mean by justifying ladies' choices?

Not sure what you mean by justifying ladies' choices?

Sorry LOL I meant justifying the fact that sometimes ladies have to choose against their will for whatever reason. I was suggesting that we should educate people to respect women's right and freedom of choice unconditionaly, simply because they are equal and must have equal rights to choose.

Sorry LOL I meant justifying the fact that sometimes ladies have to choose against their will for whatever reason.

This doesn't make sense to me. In order to choose, there needs to be a minimum of 2 viable options. If you are forced to "choose" something against your will that is not a choice.

This doesn't make sense to me. In order to choose' date=' there needs to be a minimum of 2 viable options. If you are forced to "choose" something against your will that is not a choice.[/quote']

Okay I think there a barrier between us. Who said anything about being forced to choose LOL. Anyways I apologize if misunderstanding was on my part or my post was misleading in any way. I am off for my once a week Saturday afternoon fun. Talk to you in the evening. I think it would be best if we dabate this via PM not to hijack the thread.

Cheers.

.....sometimes ladies have to choose against their will.
Who said anything about being forced to choose LOL.

I was pointing out that "choosing against your will" is an oxymoron. If you do something against your will, it is not a genuine choice.