Shaved Verus Unshaved

completely agree Erin. Body hair on Women not only not disgusting, especially pubic hair is so very sexy (to me anyways and 20% of other men). It is there for a reason!!!.

It has become so very hard to find a natural lady these days (and I receive PMs from others who also express frustration for this).

I can't help wondering thoughwhat would happen if one lady SP stops shaving and announce it so. Would she gain more (new) clients li ke myself and still keep her loyal regulars or would she lose more regulars than she actually gain???..

I would do it if I thought it would work in my favour, but I'm already a niche market being plus-sized AND alternative. I don't need to niche-ify myself any further.

That and I'd never hear the end of it. It would be a constant, non-stop barrage of "But why? It's so much nicer bald" etc., etc.

I don't think shaving body hair is just for men. I find touching is more pleasurable when there is no hair in the way and it's just skin-to-skin contact.

Interesting to note - I once read an anthropologists report that the amount of body hair that is socially acceptable indicates the level of nudity accepted by the culture. Body hair = nudity is acceptable. Shave body hair = Not acceptable.

From my experiences, this is correct. If you look at nudist colonies, they all seem to have bushes. I used to be very involved in the Muslim community in Ottawa (for academic reasons) and I learned that you were expected to remove all pubic hair. Also, interestingly, when I was a stripper I found that the girls who were most likely to leave some pubic hair were French women and the French are, of course, more open in terms of nudity.

Also' date=' interestingly, when I was a stripper I found that the girls who were most likely to leave some pubic hair were French women and the French are, of course, more open in terms of nudity.[/quote']

There is something to be said for the sex appeal of a well groomed landing strip. I fully endorse conducting a 2010 discovery on this. :wink:. I just might.

I don't think shaving body hair is just for men. I find touching is more pleasurable when there is no hair in the way and it's just skin-to-skin contact.

Interesting to note - I once read an anthropologists report that the amount of body hair that is socially acceptable indicates the level of nudity accepted by the culture. Body hair = nudity is acceptable. Shave body hair = Not acceptable.

From my experiences' date=' this is correct. If you look at nudist colonies, they all seem to have bushes. I used to be very involved in the Muslim community in Ottawa (for academic reasons) and I learned that you were expected to remove all pubic hair. Also, interestingly, when I was a stripper I found that the girls who were most likely to leave some pubic hair were French women and the French are, of course, more open in terms of nudity.[/quote']

That is so fascinating, I never really thought about it that way. Do you happen to remember the report? I wouldn't mind reading it myself.

Also' date=' interestingly, when I was a stripper I found that the girls who were most likely to leave some pubic hair were French women and the French are, of course, more open in terms of nudity.[/quote']

I have been twice to the south, of course in the tropical Islands. Perhaps the French people here are more open in terms of nudity here at home.

But down south, the beaches were loaded with European ladies(Danish,Germans,Dutch,Scandinavians) that were not shy at all about nudity, on the beaches.

It was hard to focus walking,and holding onto drinks while double fisted :mrgreen: BTW older ladies with neatly trimmed bushes and younger ladies, smooth....:69:

Shaved for me, definitely.

On my last trip to Australia, some of the women who had been shaved the year before were now sporting landing strips.

Shaved for me, definitely..

Oh no!!!. I was hoping someone would form an Unshaved Appreciation Group (USAG)!!!!. Just kidding :D. It would be hard to find lady memberships lol.

As you mentioned before my friend we have the same taste in ladies, except this:)!!.

Well as you can guess by my handle what my preference is " shaved "

I have completly shaven the works I never thought I would enjoy it but I will never go back. The pleasure is much more intense when a lady is using her hands fingers tongue in those areas.

I love a lady who is clean shaven. It allows for a lot more kissing of the lips, and allows a lot more area to lick. I'm sure the ladies must find they receive much more pleasure in that area as it is a more sensitive spot.

It also easier to lick the clit it makes it easier to get at.

I do know everyone has there preference's and I respect that.

LOL

Guest O***wa**W

I have a few clients who strongly perfer women who do not shave.

On a day to day basis I just leave it be, I cannot be bothered since it isnt an issue for most of my sessions. Sometimes I trim, and then every now and then I shave/wax completely bare, and it takes quite some time to grow in.

I have completly shaven the works I never thought I would enjoy it but I will never go back. The pleasure is much more intense when a lady is using her hands fingers tongue in those areas.

A few of my gents have wised up and either trim or shave completely. They know that drives me nuts :), and yes, the feeling is so sensual.

:rolleyes:I prefer shaved gents and i enjoy been shaved to give my skin silky smoth baby skin sensation for it is way sexier.Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

I mean wheni received daty i fell like i have double pussy if i am

freshly shaved. Mmmmmmmmmm!:D

Well, I decided to try not shaving during my recent hiatus but only managed two days! It drove me stark raving mad. I am now embrassing the smooth silky feeling of my freshly shaved nether regions! Hail the inventor of the razor!

Well, I decided to try not shaving during my recent hiatus but only managed two days! It drove me stark raving mad. I am now embrassing the smooth silky feeling of my freshly shaved nether regions! Hail the inventor of the razor!

the razor and the use of conditioner, works wonders..I love it when I'm smooth and soft below,and of course love it when a lady is too :) :69:

Yah, it is likely a fetish in my case lol rather than just a preferance. After receiving a late cancellation from a blonde beauty, I had no time to find a replacement (I usually book well in advance), besides I had already booked the hotel (to take my summer visitor for a few hours) and was too late to cancel, so I decided to satisfy my fetish. I called for an unshaven oriental lady (the agency knows what I like) and here she was a classy unshaven young Korean student right before my eyes all naked. I got the full hard ...... by just looking at it lol while we were just dancing with Playboy songs in the living room. Later opening up the hairy kitty and see the inside very pink moist through the massive hair was such a turn on. And yes it was clean and sweet. Well poll shows the majority of cerbite don't like it and I fully respect individual's like and dislike even though I can't relate to the dislike side myself.

I think that it is a fetish lol not a preference in my case. Though I love all girls shaven or not, but it appears the unshaven ones make me really excited (the last time I got hard by just looking at it was when I was a teenager lol). Sorry, because the agency practices B & S I can not recommend the lady by name or the agency but if you have a fetish like mine which overtakes your dislike of B & S then PM me for her contact info.

I like kitties to be trimmed rather then bare, but I appreciate them all. :-)

I like the tickle during DATY, and the interaction between her and my mustache & beard.

So my waxer is out of town and I'm picky about who rips the hair out of my nether regions, so I've opted to just let it grow--I'm rocking a decent bush at the moment if anyone cares to partake :)

This will last until she's back, which is sometime next week.

Guest d*********y

This is the only time I, as an American, can say I vote Bush. The fuller the better.

Guest h**ga****r

Definitely shaved is my preference. Brings DATY to another level.

Posted via Mobile Device

as a caterer to fetish play , I enjoy the variety of full grown to shaved - presently i am full bushed - but will shave before a vacation in march :-)

i find it gives me alot more variety in clients to alternate like this.

Wow!!!!, full bushed!!!!, Wow, good on you Miss Ashley. I hope you take a trip to our cold (well not as cold as where you are) but warm at heart Nation's Capital before March.

as a caterer to fetish play , I enjoy the variety of full grown to shaved - presently i am full bushed - but will shave before a vacation in march :-)

i find it gives me alot more variety in clients to alternate like this.

I definitely vote shaved, though I wouldn't kick a hot woman out of bed over some hair! Especially for DATY, shaved is best.

Not to hijack, since this is related, but flip it: how many men manscape?