Public affection question???

Today I saw a client, in public(restaurant). We both kinda spun around to make sure then we said hi and all the rest being both alone. After we said goodbye, I got really excited then started fantasizing about a fun rendezvous in the washroom stall for a quick one, since that's just the type he is. Excitment got the better of me so I saught him out to no avail, he had gone.

So, if this were you, would you have came with me or would that have been totally crossing the line?

If we knew each other well and visited on a regular basis I would have followed you anywhere, time permitting of course! The suggestion would not have been out of line for sure.

Guest f***2f***

Hmmm tough one. Probably yes but it would depend where it was and if I was with business associates or family. It never hurts to ask though....lol

HELL YES! I would have been right behind you!

The only problem with this, of course, is that you all would have headed for the women's room and the guys would be left sitting outside of the door to the restroom, sitting on the floor, sobbing. (smile)

If alone, I don't think it would necessarily be an issue but if I was with family or friends, I would want to spend time with them, regardless of who asked me. I get one day off a month, so time with others is always number one if I can get it.

Julias, I don't think the issue is would I take you up or not. Because so much depends (at least for me) on circumstance, timing, location, etc...as others have said.

But the bigger turn on for me would be that you thought about it and wanted it to happen in the first place. Hell I got excited about that notion and I wasn't even the guy. Someone wanting you. Someone pursuing you. Is just so exciting. I may not have been able to make this encounter work...but the fact that you might have thought about me that way....Oh my I would need to see you soon! Hanging out in every restaurant I can think of. Cub

All I can say, bathroom cleanliness being the real factor here

if someone walked in and looked at the stall, they'd see just my legs, well me on my knees, and just the top of your head...the rest of our bodies blocked by the stall door

RG

I met a courtesan that I had seen on a few occasions the other day in a public place, just a quick glance and smile were exchanged. Now If I would of been summoned to a quick tryst in a discreet location, I would of definitely would of been a willing partner. :makeout:

I met a courtesan that I had seen on a few occasions the other day in a public place, just a quick glance and smile were exchanged. Now If I would of been summoned to a quick tryst in a discreet location, I would of definitely would of been a willing partner. :makeout:

I am with you on this... wait. Okay, I fully support your answer. Cuz if you winked at me and asked if I wanted to go, I would have to politely say no. Cuz you are a dude. It would have been different if Julia or Angel or both winked, cuz they are not dudes. Not that there is anything wrong with the whole dude-dude thing... it's just not for me. Unless there are like at least 2 women in there with us. That would mitigate the dude to dude contact. I will shut up now. Carry on.

I am with you on this... wait. Okay, I fully support your answer. Cuz if you winked at me and asked if I wanted to go, I would have to politely say no. Cuz you are a dude. It would have been different if Julia or Angel or both winked, cuz they are not dudes. Not that there is anything wrong with the whole dude-dude thing... it's just not for me. Unless there are like at least 2 women in there with us. That would mitigate the dude to dude contact. I will shut up now. Carry on.

LOL! So if Angel and I winked at you and What'sup, i'd be all good right? Just checkin!

LOL! So if Angel and I winked at you and What'sup, i'd be all good right? Just checkin!

Hellllzzzzzz yes.

Game On :motion:

With the combination of you AND Angel there? Alone or not. I don't care WHO I'm there with.....NOTHING could keep me out of that washroom!....It's simple...I tell the people I'm with that I need to use the washroom quickly....Of course when I get back to the table I would need to explain why I'm flushed and out of breath; why I suddenly have "just got fucked silly" hair; why I was in there for an hour; why my previously button up shirt is now entirely without buttons and hanging wide open; why I'm missing a sock and why I have a huge stupid grin on my face...but I'm sure something would come to mind :p

• Like 2