Responding to Emails and Pm's

What in your opinion is a timely manner to respond?

Most of us ladies don't sit at our PC's/laptops or have our phone connected to our hip, waiting for someone to contact us. I for one don't sit around and wait.

We do have regular lives and may just be busy/unavailable "Playing" at the moment when you contact us. Some/most encounters are not just 1 hour.

Many prefer pre-booking and only accept a limited number of encounters per day. On the spot booking, sometimes is just not possible and many ladies do require advance notice for same day encounters.

Please share your thoughts!!

Guest E*******h S******s

I think in most businesses a 24 hour turnaround time for emails, pms or phone calls is the standard. To get upset if someone doesn't get back to you sooner than that is unreasonable. I know many providers don't like to be on their computer and only check correspondence once a day.

I do my best to respond within 24 hours and I think this is reasonable. My regular clientele have my phone number and can call if they prefer. On a few rare occasions I will take longer than 24 hours, such as when I'm sick, or something important comes up.

Well maybe I'm patient, I don't know. For me, I'll give up to two weeks for a reply. First, because I plan my encounters way ahead, and don't do last minute email/pm booking requests. I figure the lady may be busy, maybe, and computers/internet do screw up, something happened and she didn't get the message. If no response after two weeks, I'll send a second email. If no reply after that (and I'll give 1-2 weeks), well I'll see someone else

RG

During my advertised times of availabilty, I will answer quite promptly (all my emails and PM's send a notification to my phone) when not busy. If it is during my downtime, I will usually answer within 24hrs

I absolutely wish I could return messages as fast as 24 hours, however, my family situation and other work (albeit full time/part time) simply does not always allow for this always.

As many of you know, I take extended times away often.

This is how I keep a balance and live my life. My choice.

What has been a godsend for me though is messages through gmail that I receive has an extended absence message that is automatically sent to my senders informing them when I am able to respond.

My business is staffed by me and me alone so to juggle so much can be a challenge sometimes.

But that's just me, I don't always get back as soon as people think I "should"; know what I say? Oh well!? What can I do?

In turn, I don't get bothered about others taking their time either. That's life. The uptight ones may not like that, but I understand that life does not always cater to the clock watchers.

As soon as I get 'em, I respond. Sometimes that's within minutes, sometimes, albeit rarely, it's not for a day or even two. But I respect others' time and always hope for the same in return. If I wasn't able to respond in a timely manner, then I always explain why, when I return the email or pm. Being honest and upfront is the only way to go, if you ask me.

• Like 1

I have an auto reply on my email and it says i will reply within 24hrs if received during normal business hours 7am-3pm, I clearly state in my ads I do not accept pms, so if and when I do receive one I direct them to my email. As I don't book on short notice I have not had this system be an issue.

If I wasn't able to respond in a timely manner, then I always explain why, when I return the email or pm. Being honest and upfront is the only way to go, if you ask me.

I too do the same. It is truly only the polite and respectful way about responding to a PM or email, if you are unable to respond right away.

Guest f***2f***

As a hobbiest my expectation is within 24 hrs if you are advertising that you are available at that time. Many ladies will post on here if they are away and therefore not to expect a response that is very cool cause then we know we're not being ignored.

I think it's up to you to post your preferred method of contact and perhaps give an indication of what to expect for response time. If you're not a person who can respond to "impulse" requests then you can put something like "advance notice (time) is needed" or words to that effect.

Some ladies like text/phoning, some only deal with email or pm....let us know so we don't have to guess.

As soon as I get 'em, I respond. Sometimes that's within minutes, sometimes, albeit rarely, it's not for a day or even two. But I respect others' time and always hope for the same in return. If I wasn't able to respond in a timely manner, then I always explain why, when I return the email or pm. Being honest and upfront is the only way to go, if you ask me.

I am the same as Soleil, if I am here I usually have my computer on and I will do my best to answer as soon as I see the message. If you don't get a message from me right away I am with a client or out.

Of course there are times when I am away or not working and then it might be the next day. If I am away for an extended period I always post this on the announcements page.

I don't like a pile up of correspondence.

I think the best response is "when I can."

As a hobbyist, I do have to take into consideration that you may be working, you may be taking time off, or you may just want some "me" time. It is unreasonable for me to expect that you will answer me immediately or even for me to have some mental deadline to impose upon you.

For providers? It's like any other job. There are days when you can get though the avalanche of emails you receive and satisfy everyone. There are days when you miss your personal goals or deadlines because you are just too damn busy... and that's okay too.

Then there are the emails and pm's that you absolutely dread answering. That potential client that just wants to kick the tires. That ex client that you don't want to see. The non -client that is messing with you. The guy that everyone else has warned you about.

If the client is the real deal and you want to book with him, he will understand if you are a little late. It adds to the desirability, the mystery and the fun.

I guess the bottom line is that it is YOUR business and how you manage YOUR client base is entirely up to you!

• Like 2

I once took a year to respond to a message, no problems, he met with me the following night. Sometimes, good things are worth waiting for. :)

My expectation with regards to a reasonable reply time frame is based on her posted schedule, since I usually request an appointment only after reviewing her schedule. During the days she is working I expect to receive a reply within 24 hours. During the days when she is off, it think it is reasonable to allow more time for a reply.

I would also like to mention that sometimes a provider will reply with a very short abrupt reply, obviously without having really read the entire email, and without addressing any of the questions or preferences discussed in the email. I have been told by providers that they sometimes do this when they are very busy, don't have the time to reply in detail, but don't want to delay their reply by too much.

In such cases, I would prefer to wait for a more complete reply, or at least receive a follow-up email when she has more time to read my email and reply properly.