PSE with Rim Job

I know many fantastic and beautiful sp who offer amazing PSE, including greek, but on the understanding that YMMV, whose service would include rimming (giving).

I suspect the silence will be deafening on this thread.... First, I doubt many providers wound entertain this option.... And those that might are not at all likely to say so. I can't imagine a more YMMV scenario.

Very true about the YMMV scenario.

Although I'm not a PSE companion (no anal and CIM) I do enjoy giving and receiving safe rimming

(with a dental dam only). I know it's not the ultimate feeling but it's better than nothing and my

temporary lover(s) and I still enjoy it very much! :biggrin:

Needless to say that impeccable hygiene is a must in this case

and not limited to this particular intimate activity! icon12.gif

Have fun and be safe!!

Additional Comments:

Rimming your partner before giving him an awesome prostate massage makes for excellent relaxing preperation...

• Like 4

Guest dingo

I was just thinking the very same thing here

I have been talking to some safe gfe service provders and thats what they off safe everything,even a covered blow job.

Would it be safer and wiser for men now to ask for the lady to use a dental dam when performing oral sex on them.

Most men prefer bbbj over cbj but how do women feel ?would a dental dam over the vagina when recieving oral sex take a way from the sensation?

would love to have some feed-back on this subject

Most men prefer bbbj over cbj but how do women feel ?would a dental dam over the vagina when recieving oral sex take a way from the sensation?

would love to have some feed-back on this subject

A good question, but it might be worth starting a new thread on this...

try sabrina aka grass_hopper, she offered both when i last saw her but this was a year or two ago. she still advertise of DL

I've known a few girls that did it, but they always did it without me asking for it. It was just something they felt like doing to me, for whatever reason. I would often reciprocate the favor too.

I'm a huge fan of rimming, and the pursuit of it has been a hobby within this hobby.

I have found rim bliss from both SPs and MPAs.

SPs...mostly from Asians for some reason. PSE Maggie from OAF was epic, but she made sure it was VMMV and not everyone was offered this service :) I also got it from Redseductress from CP, whom I met off cerb but she's long retired. Sabrina also gave me a mean one a year or so ago, which reminds me that I should book with her soon....

I'm a huge fan of rimming, and the pursuit of it has been a hobby within this hobby.

I have found rim bliss from both SPs and MPAs.

SPs...mostly from Asians for some reason. PSE Maggie from OAF was epic, but she made sure it was VMMV and not everyone was offered this service :) I also got it from Redseductress from CP, whom I met off cerb but she's long retired. Sabrina also gave me a mean one a year or so ago, which reminds me that I should book with her soon....

Yes, it truly is a hobby within this hobby. I suppose it's okay to mention the retired providers who used to do this. I used to get it from Erica of Erica's place, and a lady named Marie in the south-end of town who was an older lady but quite into it. There were others that I can't even remember the names of anymore. All of them just did it, I never asked for it, but it was obviously pleasant to get it.

Leesa in CP was an expert at it.

But my faves were in Montreal, now both retired: Annabelle, a fantastic provider and Lilianne, who was really into it

Leesa in CP was an expert at it.

Amen brother! I never had anyone attack my ass with such fervour as Leesa!

Amen brother! I never had anyone attack my ass with such fervour as Leesa!

She was a real expert at pushing her tongue the farthest she could. Does anyone know if she is still around somewhere (I know her number is not working). PM or post please.

I can only think of one lady who is the champ! (I've seen it with my own eyes).

Samantha Ottawa

I can only think of one lady who is the champ! (I've seen it with my own eyes).

Samantha Ottawa

Angela, how could U C behind U? lol

• Like 1