highlights of the day

This could get repetitive, but, what a day again! Its been many many years since I was planting tomatoes and annuals in May. Time now for a beer.

Really nice walking and Driving around Charlottetown today as MrNice2 says a beautiful day on PEI, Eye Candy season has begun earlier thsn normal.

- wonderful afternoon visit in the private den

- lazy late afternoon nap <grin>

- made a few fine feathered friends at the forks this evening while practising belly dancing by the river

- was told today I am a 'stunning creature' <blush>

- ended my evening with a lovely chat - of course, enjoying my scotch while doing so ;)

..................puuurfectly pleasant day I have to say :)

• Like 1

day started off sort of unimpressed.... not only stood up once.. but TWICE! sooo not cool guys!

<...slowly scraping sharp claws on smooth rocks...>

<AHEM> we now return you to your regular scheduled programming:

DEFINITE HIGHLIGHT to entire day:

- got caught in a wonderful rain after a delightful lunch with a friend who needed an ear

- enjoyed a finger measure of very fine scotch to celebrate *THE* highlight of the day...

- I AM GOING TO ST.JOHN'S NEWFOUNDLAND IN JULY!!!!!! WOOO-HOOOO!!

<ahem> okay.. I'm fine now... but seriously WOOOOOO-HOOO! (wanted to go there for years, so.. <shrug> hehe)

Guest n*gu**6

Holding someone for a moment whom I've not held for while......a brief moment only, but the best one of my day.

Last nights; made an absolutely lovely new friend ;)

...not dressed or started anything ass yet, but have a feeling there will be a few highlights from todays escapades and adventures :)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Finishing a 75 km bike ride before noon today.

Last nights; Wonderful show performance last night! Posters for up-coming solo are done and up and look amazing!! people approaching me all night at an event I was at.. commenting on the posters.. wanting my picture hehe felt like a celebrity all night ;)

so far today, looking at a day at the forks.. always a highlight for me :)

"Accidently" getting hosed down with cold water by a child while washing a vehicle together on a hot, humid, sunny day in Ottawa - then running thru the sprinkler together...

• Like 2

Having a nice walk along Brackley Beach, the water will need to warm up

a lot before I go for my first swim of 2016!!!!

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Spent last night sleeping out in a treehouse with my son. It got down to 5deg so it was a chilky night. But we had a great time. And today i stopped by to see a friend who was simply radiant. I was literally so distracted by how beautiful she looked that i forgot why i was there. It was an awesome part of my day

It sounds crazy but I went to Halifax this morning and caught the flight at 10:15pm back to Toronto ! The first time I visited the city, it's very nice, peaceful and fresh. I also like the vintage architecture. Unfortunately, the weather was not that nice. little chili and cloudy, but I want to visit again when the weather will be warm.

- spent an amazingly fun day at the forks with my best friends in the whole world... picked out an outfit to travel in (july... hehe)

- enjoyed a lovely visit in the private den

- got an entire chapter's worth of writing done!

day's not over yet, but hehe ;) I think I've done well so far

Guest st*****ens**ors

Restored something precious for a friend who just lost his wife.

I took the afternoon off, over 25 degrees in places here on PEI

so I went to relax at the beach, turned out to be a wise decision:)

Guest n*gu**6

Found out a friend of mine had gotten some much deserved recognition for their efforts. Very proud of them

received a call from a client who's husband recently passed away, offering heartfelt thanks for the help I gave to them during his illness... really touched me... we're doing lunch later this week <3

beginning discussions on my likely participation in an amazing art project.. another veerrry interesting photoshoot... that I am so looking forward to being a part of!!

Almost every day seems to bring another opportunity for growth and self-exploration..in one form or another..... wonderful thing that is!!

(admittedly, I would like to be back to smaller than I am now, but then again.. I'm kinda rawkin this 'soft & slightly squishy' thing so hehe)