highlights of the day

I'm blonde as ever. In reference to my hair. Lol..had my last appt cancelled 6 weeks ago and was sporting 2 inches of dark roots for a bit. Looks beautiful now. Time to take some more pictures. :)

Guest n*gu**6

Doing some work to help out a friend. Always a rewarding experience.

The chance to get together with a good friend and to talk about life and the lovely women we love to be with. And to share some really good food and to relax.

He was still floating because he just came back from being with an ATF of all time - a very special relationship :)

The sun shines - and even when it doesn't shine here on earth, the sun shines, above the clouds.

Life is good! Life is Peachy ;)

• Like 2

The chance to get together with a good friend and to talk about life and the lovely women we love to be with. And to share some really good food and to relax.

He was still floating because he just came back from being with an ATF of all time - a very special relationship :)

The sun shines - and even when it doesn't shine here on earth, the sun shines, above the clouds.

Life is good! Life is Peachy ;)

Well said, my friend, well said!

Life is good, very very good indeed! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Started my firewood for next winter. Nothing like a new chain to make the sawdust fly. I actually enjoy doing it. I like physical labor

technnically this is a highlight from yesterday but...

*finally* got to talk to a much-missed special friend AND open my box that has been sitting on my dresser..taunting me hehe total highlight of the day for sure!!

• Like 1

Guest ****emb******n

The weather, it's really nice day. Ate outside and went for a walk.

It took a while but this was an absolutely fabulous weather day. Pretty sure that I will have a ring around the tub tonight. AND, lobster rolls for supper. :)

• Like 2

- wounded paw NOT as badly messed up as I thought! DEFINITE highlight of my day! (I'd still dance in a cast though.. just sayin hehe)

- got a 'knowledgeable' compliment on a new (and very special) piece of jewelry that has become a staple for me :)

- playing around with calendar for puuurhaps a lovely visit East to Newfoundland in july <wink>

- nailed (and I mean NAILED!) some difficult spots in a solo I am working on!

...day well spent if I do say so myself.... now I am done air-drying... and curling up to sleep finally...... ;)

• Like 2

Sun, cloudless blue sky, green leaves, ice-free lake, fresh air, birds chirping, dogs sleeping, day off, cup of coffee...grateful to be alive to appreciate these!

• Like 1

Yesterday I took my 1963 Pickup to Ottawa, I drove around the city a bit and have a blast. Even made a pit stop to see a lovely lady at lunch. It was a nice day :)

• Like 1

once again, too many to pick just one,so..in no puuuurticular order <grin>:

- great day at work, visit from client I hadn't seen in a while

-looovely visit in the private den to start the evening off

- was gifted an 18yr old bottle of Glenfiddich!! by an amazingly wonderful friend!

- had a student I worked with years ago (as an EA - special needs assisting), not only recognize me, but told me I was awesome and she thnks of me often! (TOTALLY made my day!!)

- had a wonderful skypechat while enjoying TWO fingers of the best scotch I have had in my mouth in far too long!

....another banner day I'd say

off to shower and fall down now ;)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

I arranged for something special for a friend and it turned out spectacular!! I'm not sure who was more happy. But there were a lot of smiles, and that was awesome.

so far....(and day is nowhere near over hehe)

- my lovely new tattoo is a definite highlight for sure!

- and, ass 'odd' ass it may seem, (or not, coming from me hehe) when I was walking off the bus, I passed an apartment where a man and a woman were struggling with packages.. she bent to put hers down juuust as I was passing by (across the street.. but).. and there was her whole rear end (apparently I'm not the only one who goes sans undies hehe) beautiful part.. she was completely unaware that her entire rear end was just seen by several cars, and, well.. *this* puuurv ...lovely when that happens

so yeah.. there you go ...and I still have over half a daay to go yet! woo-hoo!

;)

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

Got most of my living room painted today! Looks great! Sexy lawn boy was mowing my lawn and a pretty wicked bbq for supper! Was a wonderful day!!!

Guest n*gu**6

The log pile collapsed on me as I was cutting firewood and somehow my catlike reflexes I managed to scurry over the rolling logs like Jackie Chan while still holding a running chain saw. And not so much as a scratch on me. I call that a win...

savouring the lovely velvet-smooth burn of a finger-measure of 18yr old Glenfiddich slipping down my throat at the end of a wonderfully rare lazy day.... (and a visit with a puuuurfectly looovely client/friend....

definite highlight!

• Like 2