Candy...

Guest gmanzombie

Saw her ad on the HTE site, and was wondering if anyone has seen her? Or is she a member here? I searched but didn't find anything...

I have not seen her and have no desire to visit with anyone from HTE. I do have a question for you though.

You've been a member her since June and your first post is to ask about Candy at HTE. Have you spent any time with any of the lovely ladies that post here?

If not I recommend you do. There are plenty of lovely ladies here that will rock your world.

I have not seen her and have no desire to visit with anyone from HTE. I do have a question for you though.

You've been a member her since June and your first post is to ask about Candy at HTE. Have you spent any time with any of the lovely ladies that post here?

If not I recommend you do. There are plenty of lovely ladies here that will rock your world.

You might want to be careful, lest you insult one of those CERB ladies you covet so highly. Some very well recommended ladies from CERB advertise or have advertised there in the past. More than half the current ads there are by ladies that have positive reviews or at least positive mention here.

I have no experience with Candy, but she was at least discussed previously:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50806&highlight=candy

I have not had a bad experience on that site, other than that the ladies tend to be outservice only and often have yet to accumulate positive reviews on CERB. Anyone without positive reviews here, whether a member here or not, is an unknown. They may well be a hidden gem, but proceed at your own risk.

I haven't used HTE in a year or 2.... last time I did was to see Lexy when she was advertising on that site (and I had a great time).

I personally have had some of my best experiences from some girls on that website. Unfortunately, none of the same same girls are on the site anymore.

I haven't used HTE in a year or 2.... last time I did was to see Lexy when she was advertising on that site (and I had a great time). quote]

Thank you Dubb_C :icon_redface:!! You're very sweet!!

Kisses,

Lexy

You might want to be careful, lest you insult one of those CERB ladies you covet so highly. Some very well recommended ladies from CERB advertise or have advertised there in the past. More than half the current ads there are by ladies that have positive reviews or at least positive mention here.

I am not naming names and I am not insulting anyone. I'm just saying I've had a bad experience with them and won't deal with them. Lexy was there and when she came here people were skeptical to see her. I toftt with Lexy and we had a great time. We did have a great time right Lexy?

Guest gmanzombie

I just asked a question... I didn't expect anything more than a yes or no answer. From lurking here for a much longer time than just my join date, I really did not expect such a barbed response.

I am not naming names and I am not insulting anyone. I'm just saying I've had a bad experience with them and won't deal with them. Lexy was there and when she came here people were skeptical to see her. I toftt with Lexy and we had a great time. We did have a great time right Lexy?

We sure did Mister C and thank you for TOFTT.

I only have a hotlink to my website there now, which is my old link and not my new one. I don't advertise there anymore for personal reasons.

Big Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 1

Lexy is the best lady on Cerb, I have seen her and she is the nicest sweetest lady you could ever meet, she is like a real friend, I promise you if you go see Lexy you will feel like you made a new friend, she is one of a kind , Highly Recommended.

• Like 1

Lexy is the best lady on Cerb, I have seen her and she is the nicest sweetest lady you could ever meet, she is like a real friend, I promise you if you go see Lexy you will feel like you made a new friend, she is one of a kind , Highly Recommended.

I truly appreciate your lovely comment but there are many amazing ladies on CERB and I don't believe anyone is any better than the other. You really can't say that I'm the best until you have met every single lady.

Yes we did connect very well and had an amazing time and what you say is true, expect for being the best. If I am the best to you than great but there are some encounters that are just not meant to be, ours was. All of the ladies here are unique and special in their own way.

Kisses,

Lexy

I have to agree. It was a legit question one that "elite" members have asked hundreds of times.

Welcome to cerb gman don't let them get you down.

• Like 2