Congratulations Wrinkleddintime for 3000th posts!

Well done WIT. Just love those pictoral presentations which you share with the community. Your historical perspective of the community is also appreciated. Such a memory, such a contributor. Keep on trucking!

Congratulations WIT on such a momentous achievement! Your contributions are what make CERB such a great site. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to the next 3000 posts! :D

Congratulations WIT. You are such a big part of our community. You are very knowledgable and make a great contribution.

Lots of love

Guest W***ledi*Time

Thanks so much to everyone for the good wishes!

I've been hanging and banging around here on Cerb, first as a guest, then as a lurker, now as a poster, for over three years now.

Why? Because I like the wise posts of many of the members here - they're what first drew my attention to the site. I like the fact that the Cerb community is small and friendly. I love the fact that here, it is easy for even me to meet wonderful ladies.

The "friendly board" formula that makes Cerb what it is brings the ladies and the guys together, and keeps us talking to, sharing with, and learning from each other by encouraging positivity. Everyone wins.

Of course, as with everything else in life, not every day on Cerb over the past three years has been a sunny blue-sky day in all respects. But even at those occasional times when I find myself at my grumpiest - I still know that the prevailing climate of Cerb amicability will inevitably return to chase away my temporary personal clouds.

Thank you, Mod. Thank you, gents. Thank you, ladies. I always at least try to live up to the ideals of the board, and I try to give back something in return for the benefits I have taken from the site over the years.

And!! Thank you SO, SO MUCH to the special friends I have met here. You know who you are. Both those present, and those who have moved on to other things and other places.

Cheers, Wrinkled @3000

Guest Ou**or**n

I don't usually post into these threads as I'd hate to see the day where everybody has 1000's of posts mostly consisting of posting congratulations at others for hitting certain milestones in their postings....

However WIT you are an exception. The amount of sold content, wisdom, information, helpful advise and reasoned disposition in your posts is truly without peer here on CERB. I've enjoyed your posts since you first started and whenever I see one of your posts I always take time to read it.

You are a gentleman and scholar and CERB is infinity richer because of your contributions in these posts. Every year that you have been nominated for Valued Member I have voted for you and you will have it again this year.

Congrats on number 3000 WIT, I apologize for the lateness of this message but I was out of the country for your monumental post. Again thank you for all your level headed and even handed opinions, suggestions and values. Cerb is a better place due in no small part to your contribution(s).