Any Former Park Avenue Girls Still Around??

Anyone know how to contact ladies who worked at Park Avenue? I'm especially thinking of Tess - she worked from October 2006 to the fall of 2007. Anyone remember her?? Beautiful latina, well educated and articulate. Also Nicole who worked last summer. Cute university student, long blonde dreadlocks. I'd love to know if they're still around. Failing that, any other Park Avenue cast aways out there??

I'd love to know what happened to Mariah. A petite, tight brunette 20 year old that worked there in the fall of 2006. She said she also worked at a strip club in Moncton.

I Believe one lady is at a MP on Dutch Village. She was at PA for years on and off. Would never allow DATY but had a real hottt body. Very slim. Dark hair and a deep voice that sort of sticks out. I always liked her.

I used to work down at Park Ave from late 2007 up to the early part of 2007. I went just by Amber then. I hope that you find the two you are searching for, but if not, I am sure that I may be of some assistance to you. I do have a website if you would like to see some more pictures, and other information that you may find HARD to resist. wink! wink!

I Believe one lady is at a MP on Dutch Village. She was at PA for years on and off. Would never allow DATY but had a real hottt body. Very slim. Dark hair and a deep voice that sort of sticks out. I always liked her.

Are you talking about Lisa? She certainly fits that description - dark hair, slim, hot body - and she was nice but refused to get on top and wouldn't let me touch her you know what.

If it's her, do you know what MP and how I can contact her?

There is an MP on Dutch Village Rd? ... please post or PM info and contact info