spring oriental massage

Was there the end of November. I called and was booked within the hour. After reading the thread ... I had Helen (bad with remembering names). She was easy on the eyes ... Not overly beautiful. With me she was chatty, almost to annoyance. Some questions were ... How I heard of the place, What I did for a living, Where in the City I lived, Where I'm from (Nationality), Where I visited .... Etc.

All of that must have broken the ice ... Or she's was interrogating me!! Massage was FANTASTIC. Very thorough, pressure perfect. I didn't touch, or ask ... I was tired from work. I left happy with the 1/2 massage. It was a bit pricey.

In mid December just before a trip to a country in the Caribbean I went for the first time since spring or summer and saw Helen. It's probably been as much a year since I saw her and she noted I'd lost some weight (which is likely true). Went for 45 minutes. Her massage was as good as ever (as usual I touched her legs while she did my back from the front). There was definitely a real improvement in the quality of the finish. I will be returning at some point when it warms up a bit more.

As you know it's been very cold lately so she sometimes leaves early if no-one seems likely to visit. She also puts on warm clothes while waiting for customers so looks a bit "casual" and "at home" when you first walk in (she's noticed some potential customers have walked out upon seeing her so attired). As it has been remarked she is not a striking beauty, but neither is she plain; dressed in her uniform she is a fine figure of a woman as far as I am concerned.

Edited by Zarhan Fastfire
grammar

Went to see Helen this week, as previously stated she looks nice without being a model. Massage was great, that's what I went for and she did do a great job on my back and legs. The ending wasn't fantastic, little too mechanical like she just wanted to finish it, but like I said at least the massage was good.

So my recommendation is if you want an actual real muscle massage ending with a release at the end then this the place. If you want ambience with an ok massage but a great release my money would go to EB.

• Like 2

It's been open every time I've driven by lately. What is the basis for suggesting there will be a "new establishment", shreak?

As for me, I never found either of the ladies mechanical. You do have to be patient with them being ESL speakers unless you know a bit of Mandarin.

• Like 1

I went last week and saw Helen. I

(Added later): I suppose I should say things are about the same as they were the last time I went and I am not sorry I went. I forget that the way things work here, my brevity might be misinterpreted.

I have not been able to get any contact in Novemeber after repeated attempts, I figured they were closed. Maybe I should try again or do a drive by and see what's going on. I will let you know of my success or lack of it

I have not been able to get any contact in Novemeber after repeated attempts, I figured they were closed. Maybe I should try again or do a drive by and see what's going on. I will let you know of my success or lack of it
Try calling between 5 minutes to the hour and 5 minutes after. You're more likely to get a live answer between appointments.

Anyone know if anyone works there but Helen & Karen? And how do they stack up?

Just read all past comments about the establishment. Search for Oriental Spring and see all the details members have provided. It is good reading too.