OH MY!! Whiteman!! sounds like you are on your death bed, you need to get SP help or at least a MA to bring you back to life:icon_smile:

Well, that's what the SPs are there for, first aid. :)

I see the value in telling your ma your likes and dislikes. But for me I dont want it to seem like I'm directing things. I do that all day long. I want the ma to be in control and for things to happen naturaly.

I'm very submissive in intimate situations (and real life too but that's a whole other issue) so I just let the MA/MP do what she does. Asking for anything specific would stress me out so much to cancel out the benefit of what I ask for. Besides, it's hard not to have fun when a beautiful nude and oiled woman is touching you all over.

So basically the carry-away here is that nobody likes having to explain everything to their MA, and would prefer they start doing something on their own and then they can tell them what they liked and what they didn't.

I think a good MA is going to or should beable to read our reactions to what she is doing. But it is important for us to let lose a show our reactions more clearly. That way we comunicate without directing thisngs but the ma will understand to try somthing else or to keep on keep'n on.

I think some guys would be little more obvious to read than others. Yes, the MA should have experience observing what works, but some guys need to man up a bit and try a little harder to communicate what they like. You only need to do it once and the MA will know for sure. At the very least try to get this info out to them via PM prior to your visit. :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s**nflute

:bigclap:

I think some guys would be little more obvious to read than others. Yes, the MA should have experience observing what works, but some guys need to man up a bit and try a little harder to communicate what they like. You only need to do it once and the MA will know for sure. At the very least try to get this info out to them via PM prior to your visit. :)

Posted via Mobile Device

I like that.....

LOL mmad! I remember those days too. Sometimes it seems now that what I use to do all day now takes me all day to do. :) I do sooooo enjoy how sensual the MA's are...that intimacy is so nice....and I do agree that it almost seems to be down to business once you flip...but I have had body slides after the flip that drove me nuts (yes literally and figuratively). I love it when it just seems to be "right" or "natural" with an MA and then it doesn't seem to matter for me if I am belly up or belly down.