It's interesting.... I have now been for more than a few massages, and while each and every one is different, I have come to anticipate and enjoy that ever-so-short time when I am on my front and the teasing begins... MPs all have their own way of managing that moment - but for me, it's what it's all about. I almost always leave a massage wishing that there was more time dedicated to that part. For me, once the flip has happened, something happens in my brain (and elsewhere) that seems to dull the excitement. I am not sure I am expressing it correctly.. but the heart rate goes down and I seem to be preparing for the ending... but for that time when I am on my front and the lady's hands are doing a little gentle (or not so gentle) exploring... that's when I am the most aroused.

And that time always seems to be too short. I could lie there and enjoy that element forever.

It's kind of a mood killer to walk in to an MPs studio/spa/whatever and ask that that particular element of the massage be extended... Each MP has their 'system' it seems (and they've all been great for me, BTW).. and I hate to sound like I am telling them how to do their job.

As in so many threads here, I know it's all about communication....

Anyone else share the thoughts in my ramblings...?

Just communicate sweetie prior to your session you like a longer tease and it to start while you are on your front :) so on the flip you are standing at attention :) Your ma will happily comply!

Yup, for sure. I was quite surprised that some MAs realized how much I was enjoying the teasing while on my stomach and asked if I wanted to continue in that position rather than turn. Depending on my mood I sometimes take them up on it and it is just amazing!

I also believe the answer is communication. If the MA knows that you enjoy this part they will usually prolong it or even finish in that position and then continue with a massage post-flip; I've also run into many situations where there was no pre-flip teasing and that changed on future visits after we discussed it.

If you don't discuss your likes and dislikes the MA has nothing to work with :)

If the MA knows that you enjoy this part they will usually prolong it or even finish in that position

That is super fun :) Pull the snake between the legs! Yah

Yeah, as I said... Communication.

My problem is I'm standing at attention before I get out of my car! So, believe me... The MP needs to be careful if they want to part of the release :-)

I once got to "finish" while on all 4s. That was intense.

Yeah, as I said... Communication.

My problem is I'm standing at attention before I get out of my car! So, believe me... The MP needs to be careful if they want to part of the release :-)

I once got to "finish" while on all 4s. That was intense.

You youngsters remind me of the good old days! I have the opposite concern now; what happens if I can't finish?

You youngsters remind me of the good old days! I have the opposite concern now; what happens if I can't finish?

Sometimes its the longer tease that can make that part inevitable.

I break down an r&t into 3 parts, smooth transitions. 1/3 basic neck to ankle massage....1/3 teasing and sensual touch definitely while still laying in that same position, 1/3 slow and drawn out and varied hand work. By varied I mean no jack hammer up and down wacking away like a power tool. There are lots of ways to play around there, lots of directions, one hand, both hands, palms, wrists, fingertips, etc. Its very seductive.

• Like 1

Guest N***vaga

I think the issue is quite simple, most guys are affraid to talk about what they want with the MA's because one never knows how open they wish to be about the services offered. I also am sometimes afraid that my requests will create a rift between us as the bond of trust is fragile at first or that she may try to swindle more cash out of you for your quirk.

I for one am quite happy to see this switch in trends towards I will do whatever you want (as long as it's within my boundaries) during our time together for a set fee and will not count releases, or anything else.

Posted via Mobile Device

I, for one, have never had any cash 'swindled' away from me by any of the ladies here on CERB. Charging money for extra services is not swindling - it's charging a fee. When you go to an MA, it's generally pretty well understood what the basic service is. Many MAs are rather explicit on their sites or posts about what is included. Others may not be, but let's be adults here. If you read the posts and reviews, you get a pretty clear idea of what to expect.

If you have a request for an 'extra' service that the lady is comfortable, it is up to her to decide if it warrants an extra fee. That's their prerogative, just as it is yours to decline the service and associated fee. No swindling going on there.

Guest s**nflute

madd, us old guys know that no matter how long it takes, we ALWAYS get to finish in the hands of a good MP.

It's interesting.... I have now been for more than a few massages, and while each and every one is different, I have come to anticipate and enjoy that ever-so-short time when I am on my front and the teasing begins... MPs all have their own way of managing that moment - but for me, it's what it's all about. I almost always leave a massage wishing that there was more time dedicated to that part. For me, once the flip has happened, something happens in my brain (and elsewhere) that seems to dull the excitement. I am not sure I am expressing it correctly.. but the heart rate goes down and I seem to be preparing for the ending... but for that time when I am on my front and the lady's hands are doing a little gentle (or not so gentle) exploring... that's when I am the most aroused.

There was another recent thread about "A massage with a different approach" which might be more to your liking. It's about getting the happy-ending done in the beginning.

madd, us old guys know that no matter how long it takes, we ALWAYS get to finish in the hands of a good MP.

Yea Skinflute, so far it's worked out nicely but man I have to search way back in long-term memory to remember those days when I could manage 2x in an hour. There may be a few MAs out there that could possibly manage 2x in a day with me but even that is pushing it.....

It's about getting the happy-ending done in the beginning.[/quote

I believe this should be referred to as a happy beginning..... there is no pressure.... hopefully on both sides!!!

Waterat

For myself teasing and mood is very important it's what always bring me back to MA

I had the pleasure to try the "different approach" with one an all time favorite cerb MA it was my first visit with her the rendez-vous was amazing and she tried very hard to give me a second happy ending which didn't happen my conlcusion was that I'd rather have a huge happy ending with lots of teasing then having 2 lol

What does it for me is when I"m on my stomach and the MA massage between my legs close to my butt the anticipation of when I"ll feel her fingers close to my balls is the biggest turn on I can eve

r have!!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
For myself teasing and mood is very important it's what always bring me back to MA

What does it for me is when I"m on my stomach and the MA massage between my legs close to my butt the anticipation of when I"ll feel her fingers close to my ....

Yeah!! and don't forget that sensuous glide of her fingers from your legs to your butt then back down again.

Additional Comments:

Yea Skinflute, so far it's worked out nicely but man I have to search way back in long-term memory to remember those days when I could manage 2x in an hour. There may be a few MAs out there that could possibly manage 2x in a day with me but even that is pushing it.....

MMAD, think of it as savoring the moment to greater heights beyond the reach of those young soda fountain jockey's

I am sure the MP's in this forum know how to push your buttons to make that 2x happen.

I think the issue is quite simple, most guys are affraid to talk about what they want with the MA's because one never knows how open they wish to be about the services offered.

Posted via Mobile Device

Another reason that we don't always talk about what we want is that removes some of the magic. I mean that's why we like someones else's hand better than our own right? Because we never know what it's going to do next and it may know a better way than we do!

I find that the best massages are those that have lots of sensual touching happening waaaayyyy before the flip and that shouldn't be a considered a quirk or something out of the ordinary. Having a hand slip up between my legs while I'm face down in heavenly, and, if you think you might pop before you're ready, simply say so or redirect the hands. Most of us need all the build up we can get so waiting for the flip to get naughty is simply too late for the maximun effect.

And I agree that the "up on all fours" thing can be something else with the right MA (thank you Jaz!!).

Guest s**nflute

It's kind of a mood killer to walk in to an MPs studio/spa/whatever and ask that that particular element of the massage be extended... Each MP has their 'system' it seems (and they've all been great for me, BTW).. and I hate to sound like I am telling them how to do their job.

As in so many threads here, I know it's all about communication....

I agree with the OP, a massage without the teasing makes the whole event too mechanical and that's one reason why I don't revisit those MP's.

There's something magical that happens to a man's hormones when the MP teases you in all the right areas, such as slowly gliding her fingers from my calf towards my inner thighs to gently touch the perineum (aka G spot for men) then slide back down only to repeat the motion several time.

I knew one MP who would do this several times during the course of the massage then proceed to other areas such as your shoulders or your buttocks. That's what makes me flip......

It's all in the tease (amongst other elements) that make clients want to repeat. Ladies the power is at your fingertips:)

Just like every woman, every man enjoys something different. When I have a new guest I explain the way I do my massage. I then tell them I am totally up for suggestions as to the way they like things done. I can usually tell if my guest is looking for something but I am not a mind reader so I always appreciate input.

I often joke with guests and tell them if they don't leave happy it is becasue they didn't tell me thier fondest desires.

Don't be shy gentleman tell us what is on your mind in a fun and playful way and its win, win all around. :icon_smile:

Another reason that we don't always talk about what we want is that removes some of the magic. I mean that's why we like someones else's hand better than our own right? Because we never know what it's going to do next and it may know a better way than we do!

Yup, I can't even get excited unless someone else does it. Yes, we all know our own bodies the best, but knowing our own bodies is the problem, no surprises there.

Guest s**nflute
Yup, I can't even get excited unless someone else does it. Yes, we all know our own bodies the best, but knowing our own bodies is the problem, no surprises there.

OH MY!! Whiteman!! sounds like you are on your death bed, you need to get SP help or at least a MA to bring you back to life:icon_smile:

One of the best MP sessions I had was at first a good solid massage followed by light teasing that got my hips up off the table (while still on my stomach) and there was such amazing use of oil and fingers that I never got to the flip...In my memory I always think of that one time as "milking the cow". Good thread.