SP's that offer this usual post the couple rate, it is not usually double.

What is the going rate for a girl to join with a couple (me and another women)? Is it double?

Well partner, it depends on the gal and it depends on the couple, there are many providers who do couple sessions listed on E-C, give 'em a look see and do some research here to see if they are your kind a gal. I'm sure you'll find a lady to your liking, have fun !

I love you Megan but why bring a thread of 2 years old back?:P

Couple...well if it's a duo with another SP it is normally my rates plus her, or if it is someone that I am good friend with, we have a lower rates because we know each other...

as far as couple, if you bring the women whatever she is an SP (that I don't know or your g/f) I charge my rates+150

I love you Megan but why bring a thread of 2 years old back?:P

This thread popped up in my feed, not sure why?? I don't know for sure, but I think someone may have bumped it before me and deleted their post?

There are no hard a fast rules, but most SPs I know charge their rate plus half. So if their hourly rate is $300 an hour, it would come out to $450. for an hour to see a couple.

But there are SPs who charge double because their rationale is, if you want me, you pay my rate. I know someone who wanted to treat their husband to his birthday, but the SP she had in mind quoted her $600 for one hour that's how I know this.

Best to just ask, really.

It popped up for me too. And I agree with what CK said 2 years ago! :)

I'd bet lots of things "just pop up" for you lovely ladies!