birthday rendez-vous

i was just wondering how many of you like seeing an sp on your birthday?

next week is my birthday an just pre-book with a lovely lady of cerb. it's gonna be my second year seeing an sp on my special day. i find it makes for a great day seeing an sp in the afternoon and then in the evening spending time with friends.

That's a splendid idea!!! It's a far more attractive proposition to unwrap a sensual gift to yourself than a pair of socks....

Just did it today. It was wonderful. I mentioned that it was a b'day gift to myself and I was greeted by the most beautiful SP in a skimpy outfit and lingerie for me to unwrap. She even had a small cake and candle, and fruit for us to share. Good thing, I needed the extra energy to keep up with her.

Spending time with a special SP that you have a connection with makes all the difference. After all she is a good friend from a different circle in your life.

Have a happy birthday Shymale!

I realize this post is directed at the guys, but I'd like to say that I have celebrated many birthdays with clients. Some return every year in fact, which makes it even more flattering for me.

I hope your birthday is filled with wonderful orgasms!

this year I did try to treat myself, but it was a day or two after, but I really don't think of birthdays as all that special... more an excuse

I have partaken in a lovely sensual massage as a birthday gift to myself and plan to continue the habit. It feels good to do something for yourself every once in a while.

I have to add something as well. I love being a birthday gift or treat for a "friend" of any gender. It becomes a ritual and is very special. I haven't jumped out of a cake in many years but I always do something extra special for that friend on their birthday.

• Like 1

Shy, I make sure to celebrate my birthday with a special sp every year! I'm pretty much over here alone, so seeing someone on my birthday really means all that much more to me. Last year I went back home for my 40th, but despite some glitches when I got back, I still managed to celebrate it the right way! :D

This is something I adopted some time ago.

This year, to make it really special I booked a duo. Seriously, if there are going to be that many candles, I want more boobies than I can handle. I received that and so much more.

Ah, memories. Enjoy them while you can remember theem.

• Like 2

I first answered this post in 2011 about treating yourself on your birthday... lol... I've been regularly treating myself to a birthday special ever since, but usually not on my birthday... The Lady I saw in 2012 came wrapped with a bow.

Another year (2013) I found out that the lady had her birthday the day after mine, so we celebrated together.

This year my birthday session had to be slightly more than a week early because the lady I wanted to see was going on vacation... For the past 4 years I've brought sparkling wine to the session (which I've always cleared with the lady first). This year it was an actual Champaign ($70)... Because I spilt some when I opened it (real Champaign is more bubbly then sparkling win) the lady told me I wasn't allowed to pour it...