Random question about clothing requests....

Hi ladies,

I was just idly thinking (IwasnttouchingmyselfIswear!) and I was wondering how the ladies here feel about clothing requests? On one hand, I can see it being a bit .. I dunno, objectifying - as if you were just a dress-up doll... on the other hand, I can imagine it saving a lot of time before a session wondering what to wear for someone you may not know too well. Then again, the latter may just be me falling for 'women spend a lot of time deciding what to wear' stereotypes<g>.

I always feel slightly creepy asking for clothing requests (which is rare)... as if I'm not saying "I want to be with you", but rather "I want to be with someone wearing X."

I dunno, am I overthinking it? Is the _real_ question simply, "Who has the best nun costume and bustier in Ottawa?" <g>

Most ladies have no problems with clothing requests.

However if you are seeing a visiting SP you should provide ample notice as she would have limited suitcase space.

• Like 1

We all want to pretend to be someone else every now and then, but I guess it comes down to what you are asking for.

Something like this might not be at the top of some lady's list of things to dress up as:

81535896.jpg

But this might be kind of fun:

3928.jpg

Most ladies have no problems with clothing requests.

I know most have no problems with them... But I'm wondering how the ladies actually feel about them<g>. If it makes them feel more like a supermodel or a doll? If some prefer them because they save time - or if they actually take up more time...

The suitcase size tip _is_ a very valuable one. That should be on a FAQ somewhere. And it totally explains why that last out-of-town girl didn't wear the Big Bird outfit I'd hoped for... <smacks forehead>

I agree with Etasman, if it's travelling lady ask her before she leave her city!

I don't have a problem with people asking for clothing request, pantyhose, stocking, heels are more then normal...though if the person ask for something too specific...like a plad green, red and brown skirt, a certain type of short, lingeries...REALLY specific, he can buy if he want but I am likely not going to do it...Not a fan of nurses outfits also on me 0_o

The most fun request I ever had was me wearing my medieval dress!

• Like 1

We all want to pretend to be someone else every now and then, but I guess it comes down to what you are asking for.

Excellent point! And another question, then for the ladies.. What kinds of clothing requests do you most like? Most dislike? Anyone have any funny/sexy stories related to lingerie/clothing/costume requests?

Additional Comments:

Teehee! That's one way to brighten up the Dark Ages ;)

I dislike clothing requests and don't entertain them at all. I have always felt that a date should have a genuine feel and in order for it too we both need to be ourselves. If anyone approached me for a first date (personal) telling me what to wear they'd be shown the door and I don't approach this industry with anything different in mind. I'm not at all surprised when a number of men complain that a lady was 'mechanical' when they have a list of clothing and acts they want to live out in the course of an hour or two, the lady is likely trying hard to relax with someone she has never met in an outfit she has never worn while still trying to remember the 'menu' that was requested. Personally I think both parties have a better time when you allow her to relax and actually enjoy your company, sex is always better when two people (at least) are enjoying it.

• Like 2

I'll happily comply with requests where possible, but there are some limitations. When I lived in Toronto, the weather in the winter was often an issue. As long as the client didn't mind if I changed into whatever he was interested in after I got to the hotel, no problem. But if he wanted me to meet him somewhere else, then some haggling and negotiating was required. Here, in Vancouver, the weather isn't a problem. It's either raining or it's not.

If it's the first time I'm seeing someone, I won't go far out of my way to satisfy the request. I'll do my best, but unless I have compelling other reasons, I don't go shopping. If the client repeats, I may ask him to take me shopping before that second visit, or to add the additional time to the encounter (he pays for the lingerie or whatever, but I don't charge my full rate for my time for that shopping trip).

I have learned that wonderfully made, beautifully fitting things aren't always as important as one might think if it's a garment that's going to be coming off pretty quickly. In other words, the great, custom-made corset that takes 45 minutes to get into by myself? I'll buy and wear it for a party. I'll wear a cheaper one, less structured and easier to take off and put on if we're staying at my place.

Never asked and never would ask. I mention that there's no need to get all fancied up for me. Whatever makes some one feel the most relaxed and comfortable makes sense to me.

Peace

MG

Well, it really depends what the clothing request was all about.

I'm a plain vanilla kind of guy. I feel that a clothing request of the type, it would be nice to see you with a business lady kind of look (skirt and matching jacket over a white blouse) versus casual, Friday evening attire (jeans and cool, cowgirl type of blouse), versus sundress and sandals look are all fine, and should be fairly easy to accomodate.

Looking like a vamp, a nurse, a school teacher or a risque-librarian kind of look is entirely different. Would it turn me on? Quite likely! Would I ask for it? Nah, I most often am happy to be with somebody who is comfortable in what she is wearing, and I love it if she lets me undress her real slow...

Guest **cely***r***ne

I don t mind requests for clothing. I advertise that I accept requests for attire. I love playing dress up and role playing. For me, it is your fantasy and I am here to fulfill that even if it means a big bird costume...haha

Edited by **cely***r***ne
grammar

even if it means a big bird costume...haha

Gah! The temptation! We could sing a song about all the fun words we know that start with 'O'.....

Although I'm totally sure you would make 6 feet of yellow feathers insanely sexy, anyone asking you to wear something that blocks your face is just.... missing the point entirely ;)

I do get requests for clothing all the time people. Usually ....put more on please.... or cover up that one pack ab muscle....or shouldn't you wear baggy jeans ??....stuff like that ;)

For me I love when the lady wears what makes her feel hot and sexy !!! That gets me going ! Not what I want her to wear. But hey... thats just me

Me, in my brand new newbie days had clothing requests (dress and high heels)...one of my favourite ladies didn't entertain that request because the hotel I was staying at was somewhat cozy coming through the main lobby and she doesn't want to attract attention to herself

Since then I have learned, let the lady wear what is comfortable for her...she doesn't need to feel awkward or uncomfortable arriving at my hotel

Now an incall at the lady's place, with a lady I have seen, I might put in a request

But at the end of the day, it's the lady I want to see, and it's the lady who makes the clothes, not the clothes that make the lady

So any outcalls to my place ladies, just wear what is comfortable for you, I'm looking forward to meeting you, not the clothes your dressed in if that makes sense

Some very early morning ramblings

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I've made clothing requests, but only very rarely and they tend to be very prosaic. They had tended to be something that would totally not raise eyebrows in public. All the same, I can understand the appeal of wanting something that is far out of your everyday experience, something that is at the back of one of your deepest desires.

I've found, though, that my most successful sessions have when I've told the lady to wear what makes them most comfortable.

If I have what you want, I will gladly wear it cause I don't have to stand in front of the closet and decide! If I don't have it, I won't go out of my way to get it cause I absolutely hate shopping!

Guest K***e D****ls

I personally don't mind them within reason and do my best to comply. I'm not wearing something questionable though to walk through a hotel lobby during the daytime (or night for that matter, but daytime is trickier).

If I have the requested outfit, I will do my best to accommodate the request, but I don't have many rubber cat suits, for example, in my wardrobe so the more obscure requests need to be provided.

As far as lingerie, I have an extensive collection, so I can usually make the magic happen in that department. ;)

Do you have any pictures? :)

I take clothing requests for regulars' date=' but not for your first visit.[/quote']

I agree - and maybe not for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

My understanding is that couples will ocassionally role play, with either or both dressing up.

As long as both people are comfortable with each other, why does this have to be much different?

I should add to my opinion, that first, a clothing request has for me become not so big a deal...in fact for outcalls to my hotel room, I tell the lady just dress comfortably.

And some ladies I know do change their clothes once at the hotel room...well I'd much rather be spending time with the lady than have her go change her clothes to a specific outfit (or outfits). Me, the encounter begins with that knock on the door...once I let the lady in, I want to meet her (or reconnect with her if a repeat), conversation, etc etc etc...and not have her feel the need to get changed into another outfit

BTW with one lady, sweats works really good, she does that so she doesn't draw attention to herself when going through the hotel

I requested one dress (the lady wears it in her album) for an incall...looks really good from a man's perspective (mind you she looks really good, it is the lady that makes the clothes) but as I found out from her, not the most comfortable, so incall or outcall, no clothing requests (actually that kinda sounds wrong a naked lady walking through the hotel would attract a lot of attendtion LOL)...change that to no special clothing requests anymore from this guy...just dress comfortably. I want to meet the lady, not the clothes she is wearing

Some additional ramblings

RG