Morning, day or night?

What time of the day are you the horniest? For me without a doubt it's mornings. I've been up for a couple hours now and have had a mad, serious hard on. Regrettably had to rush to work so no time to deal with that. This is often the case for me in the mornings. Obviously I like sex at any time of the day but the craving for it is always a lot more intense in the morning. Makes me hate my 9-5 job. I wish I could just hook up with one of you beautiful ladies first thing in the morning. I miss working the graveyard shift. There's nothing like stopping on your way home and having some down and dirty fun with a beautiful lady while in the back of your head knowing that everyone else is on their way to work. Kind of a guilty pleasure I guess. :p

Posted via Mobile Device

the same here, nothing better then sex in the morning. but like most men any time with a beautful lady works

Morning for sure but like Sofia around 9h30-10h00 it s usually when ill come on cerb and skip work for a couple hours lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S**a*Q

A snippet heard from Sara's world...

You have a boner...

Hmm I'm wet...

Let's do it now. :)

Anytime is a good time for me!

Guest *u***p

Morning, afternoon, night, dusk, dawn it doesn't matter to me! :) But if I had to choose I think late morning is a good one, you had time to wake up, get prepared for your day and typically you're not in a bad mood at that time since you haven't had to deal with a shitty day.

But then on the other hand nothing like a good evening fuck after a nice shower to drain all of the day's stress away.

In the morning as soon as I wake up with a morning boner, 5-6 am if that don't work I will go with any time of the day but not too late, I get tired after a long day at work.

Guest M****-R*e

My favourite time to have sex is morning, day, and night! I don't think it is possible for me to choose my favourite!!!!!

Boy, there sure where a lot of frisky ladies out this morning.

For me, mornings are the best, and being a morning person, after 10 pm isn't always the most fun as I'm ready to go to sleep ( unless I'm in Ottawa and Barb's is beaconing me ... Smile).

As to when in the morning ... Well, the earlier the better!

Generally i'm a walking hard on 24/7 :p

Actually, this may sound weird but i'm usually at my horniest when i'm hung over. I discovered this with an old fling, we used to wake up and have the most ridiculous sex the day after a night of goin' hard.

I love it anytime and all the time. I put my toys to good use as well everyday, thank goodness for the 48 pack of bulk batteries at Walmart.

Right before work for me. It doesn't matter when I go to work but I love going to work with a huge smile and dirty thoughts to get me through the 8 hours.

Posted via Mobile Device

For me this is one where practicality doesn't align with nature. I would say naturally I'm probably in a more heightened state in the mornings. However, practically it is rare that life aligns in such a way so I am generally participating during my night/evenings. Oh yeh, was this one early time. Hmm! Cub

Guest **cely***r***ne
The later it gets the hornier I am, until I get too sleepy. 10PM-1AM is primetime.

As am I. Sex at 3am for me is rare, but I love it! Especially when its lasts until breakfast!

Count me in with the later, the better crowd. There's something about the middle of the night that makes everything feel more charged.

As am I. Sex at 3am for me is rare, but I love it! Especially when its lasts until breakfast!

that sounds like fun

What time of the day are you the horniest? For me without a doubt it's mornings. I've been up for a couple hours now and have had a mad, serious hard on. Regrettably had to rush to work so no time to deal with that. This is often the case for me in the mornings. Obviously I like sex at any time of the day but the craving for it is always a lot more intense in the morning. Makes me hate my 9-5 job. I wish I could just hook up with one of you beautiful ladies first thing in the morning. I miss working the graveyard shift. There's nothing like stopping on your way home and having some down and dirty fun with a beautiful lady while in the back of your head knowing that everyone else is on their way to work. Kind of a guilty pleasure I guess. :p

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree. Theres nothing like the graveyard shift. Lol.

Guilty pleasure always feels so good. I love to break rules and do the unspeakable behind closed doors.

For me, Im horny late at night in the wee hours of the morning. I like to go and go for a good hour until him and I both cum all over.

Cum filled sheets is the way to end a fantastic session.

Mid-morning. Gives me a chance to have a cup of tea and open my eyes. I like sex with or right after my shower most of the time. Evenings are nice too, but I find by 11pm I'm dragging :P