What Fictional Character would you most like to have sex with?

Kelly Bundy is also on my list

Christina-Applegate.jpg

Met her a few years back... she is an absolute doll. Humble, funny as hell, cute as a button, smart as a whip, and just an amazing person to talk to... the antithesis of Kelly Bundy.

Met her a few years back... she is an absolute doll. Humble, funny as hell, cute as a button, smart as a whip, and just an amazing person to talk to... the antithesis of Kelly Bundy.

You runined my mental image of Kelly, and you just made Christina so much hotter in my tiny little mind :)

You runined my mental image of Kelly, and you just made Christina so much hotter in my tiny little mind :)

Christina Applegate was probably one of my fave celebs that I have ever met (and I have met more than a few).... just one of those people that you immediately like when you meet them.

Guest B***ke Ba****

Wonder women or bionic women and or Zena princes warrior.

Posted via Mobile Device

How could I forget? La Columbiana (Angie Cepeda) in Vargas Llosa's "Pantaleón y las visitadoras"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_zF6EMsiqoKjGiKse5fSqYbSdNc8jH8GL1IHzfWRGMVxJYggflw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-n9z2tlzGhgSxNcu9ZdpQYnf8_p29S-eLNstxiXuIb-jq9lLCRz205GbKLQ

• Like 2

I don't know who she is but she looks dangerously fun:

rihannas-naughty-christmas-wishes--large-msg-126171902066.jpg

I get the impression that she doesn't like to be touched... or hugged.

Mrs. Miller (Julie Christie)

B58E7788184627832EE1884E653A0.jpg

mccabe.jpg

10103340.jpg

McCabe and Mrs. Miller was a precursor for "Deadwood" many decades later. (In thinking back to watching this movie in 1971, I remember best how muddy and (literally) dirty it was; previously, most Westerns had been improbably clean and neat.)

Edited by Touch

Anyone remember this canadian movie classic... I think the animators may have had a fixation on a particular body part.

search%3Fq%3Dheavy%2Bmetal%2Btaarna%26start%3D60%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DhbV%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26tbm%3Disch%26prmd%3Dimvns&itbs=1

Heavy%20Metal%20-%20Taarna%20si%20vesteDS654DDSDS.jpg

Sorry blumantru, I don't know anything about Heavy Metal (but I fixed your busted link for you.)

Heavy%20Metal%20-%20Taarna%20si%20vesteDS654DDSDS.jpg

Sorry blumantru, I don't know anything about Heavy Metal (but I fixed your busted link for you.)

Could have also been this one....

heavy_metal_a.jpg

Guest W***ledi*Time

I still like my first answer - Scheherazade ...

But. Now I'm thinking about Nymphadora Tonks. How much fun could a metamorphmagus be? Say, on a sultry summer evening when she's not immediately preoccupied with her day-job of hunting dark wizards? I'm thinking ... plenty of fun! Surely it's not just the shape and size of her nose that she can change with the mere power of thought. And she's named Nymphadora! Say no more!

Nymphadora_Tonks_and_Harry_Potter_OOP_v2.jpg

Natalia Tena played Tonks in the movies.

I still like my first answer - Scheherazade ...

But. Now I'm thinking about Nymphadora Tonks. How much fun could a metamorphmagus be? Say, on a sultry summer evening when she's not immediately preoccupied with her day-job of hunting dark wizards? I'm thinking ... plenty of fun! Surely it's not just the shape and size of her nose that she can change with the mere power of thought. And she's named Nymphadora! Say no more!

Nymphadora_Tonks_and_Harry_Potter_OOP_v2.jpg

Natalia Tena played Tonks in the movies.

I second this. Tonks is awesome in every single way. Personally, I'm up for a threesome with her and Remus Lupin. Of all the fictional werewolves I know, he has got to be the sexiest.