Raven at Barbs. The beautiful lovely shining pale brunette.

I have briefly described Raven in the strip bar section but she deserves a separate thread of her own as a dancer in this recommendation section and I am betting that other members will add to this thread later on.

As I was sitting comfortably across the bar under the big screen TV, I saw a shining star sitting at the other end at the bar. Her very pale skin was actually reflecting the light like a shining star. I prayed that she comes to me. After about half hour my prayer was answered and she started walking towards me and my heart was ponding as she sat with me. She introduced herself as Raven ....Oh so you are Raven. I read sooo much about you... She asked me where I read about her and I told her on cerb. To my surprise she didn't know about how famous she is on cerb and cerb at all!!!!!!!!!. I told her about it and asked her to check it out. we chatted for sometime but it was then time for some dancing action so I invited her to the CR and she gracefully accepted. Now about Raven....:

Raven is an absolutely beautiful pale brunette with very pretty face and very soft feminine silky skin. It was an absolute pleasure to just touch that so very lovely very soft skin and hug her and hold her in my arms (sometimes so hard that I apologized twice but she said not to worry yes a real gem lol). You believe in God by looking at Raven. She is so colorful. Beautiful black eyebrows in pale shining silky skin and the green eyes below them and the black soft hair covering her pale skin down to and below shoulders and her work of art body must be the work of a superior being lol. She is not a spinner type but does have a very sexy body and boobs as well as very soft sexy silky shining skin.

I had my best time in the CR in recent memory and she is ever so friendly. I really loved my time with this beautiful brunette princess (that is what they mean by heavenly time) and I invite you to go and see her for yourself. Raven is recommended for those who love miss Universe type of models who are pale brunettes. I will definitely go back to see her and my other favorites.

Raven's Secret Admirer

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.