Capital Candies , changing name and links

Hello Guys , Ladies ;)

Just wanna take a minute to explain you what is , and been going on with T2T/CC ... I think i owe you an explaination and dont want any confusions.

Since the agency was getting bigger(T2T) ,it was becoming harder to please everyone on my own , it requires a LOT of work and time to make sure everything goes the way it should ! so i needed someone to help with phones and other little task. This is when i decided to to join 2 agencies togehter , candies & T2T ( who became CC ) , which was another little agency already establish on the Gatineau side ,and the owner seemed to work the way im used to : professional,honest and care about customers & the ladies satisfaction. So thought this was an opportunity to grow bigger and better ... So I worked with is webmaster to create a complete & perfect website .

As you might of seen , ended up being a disaster lol

Joe wasnt as professional as i thought and nothing was the way it used to be

Both clients and ladies were getting frustrated by the poor service offer.

Plus their server and webmaster isnt reliable and been having a tousand problem with this as well..I tried to fix situation and work out things the best i could in a meantime ... But times now have come ... cant work this way anymore .. and since T2T domain avec been taking away ...I am recreating a website that will be just as good , and without server failiure , and will run things on my own like it is to be ... Ive realized that nothing gets better done than when you do it yourself ...

So as i know many of you will be pleased by this change , Joe will no longer be a part of our team , and will run www.CapitalCandies.com on his own while we ( me and the ladies ) will operate from another website

which i will provide the link starting next week. Our phone number will stay the same , so you can reach us at all time ;)

Hope you understand and sorry for all that confusion

613-806-6461

[email protected]

Sometimes growing is a challenge and moving from a small structure, one that is very personable, to one that is more challenging, can be a shock in terms of the ability to adjust.

And re-assessment is necessary and a decision to reconsider running more as a boutique is best. Hopefully the transition back goes smoothly and things work out for the best.

Good luck.

I wish you great success in the new business venture. I will look forward to your new experienced presence. I will await eagerly, or should that be eagerly await the offerings of your experience. :icon_smile:

This is great news as I was becoming concerned with CC. I look forward to your new site.

Just checked and it looks like the CC site is not functional again.

Yes, it looks as though the DNS no longer knows where to send visitors as opposed to the hosted site having issues.

Additional Comments:

Disregard that last one... I see now you are using a new domain name.

All the best!!

Good Luck, ladies!! :). Looking forward to checking out the new site.

Posted via Mobile Device

Best wishes as well, but I am interested to see how this sorts out in terms of which ladies are represented by each agency. Sounds like a "friendly" (?) parting of the ways, so hopefully it will all work out.

When I've chosen to call your agency I've had good experiences with your girls.Look forward to see the direction you'll be going in.My favourite girls with you are Elle who I had in the winter and Vivianna who I had tried a couple of weeks ago.I hope you'll retain them with change or similar girls of this bodytype.Good luck to you with this new direction.

Check out the "Ottawa - Schedules and Announcements section". Updates have been posted fairly regularly over the past few days.

If you still can't find it lemme know and I'll pm you.

cant seem to find any contact info on the website..

Posted via Mobile Device